Edin Doesn't Score Important Goals

Is this not getting a bit tiresome now? Dragging up old threads from a few months ago just to discredit the OP?

The very nature of football is that things change and things happen to prove you wrong, how boring would the game be otherwise? We all say things about certain players who then go on to prove us wrong, but that's what we want isn't it, we make points based on what we feel at the time, shall we just stop expressing opinions altogether just incase they come back to haunt us?

All I can say is thank god this forum wasn't around during Shaun Goater's early days at City!

I disagree! His goals per games ratio is high and has scored important goals.

<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/36186478" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/36186478</a>

Would like him to toughen up a bit though and be a bit more physical.

EaglesFan said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Only goal at Wigan.

Pure garbage.

Jesus, why do you even bother?
Why does he bother pointing out that he scored the only goal at Wigan, that won us three points?

Gee, i don't know, maybe he was contradicting the thread title....

It's interesting to see the posters who continuously bump these Dzeko threads.

pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Only goal at Wigan.

Pure garbage.

Jesus, why do you even bother?
Why does he bother pointing out that he scored the only goal at Wigan, that won us three points?

Gee, i don't know, maybe he was contradicting the thread title....

It's interesting to see the posters who continuously bump these Dzeko threads.

you're a genius mate ;)

rickmcfc said:
Please don't shout me down, hear what i have to say. Quite simply Dzeko does not score goals, when we need one. If we are winning 3-0, he will score a 4th. If its 0-0 and we need a goal, he simply does not deliver. Here is some interesting reading.

August 28th, scored opener against Tottenham
October 29th, scored 1st and 2nd in a 3-1 win against Wolves.
November 5th, scored 1st against QPR
January 16th, scored 1st against Wigan

All his other goals are "less important". I know your going to come back and say that every goal is important which i agree to a certain extent, but scoring the 6th when we are 5-1 up, is not as important as scoring to make us win 1-0. I feel he is a weak link in our side, and given his oportunities, he should have scored a lot more. He reminds me of Jo, but a better version.

Here an example how some persons have no damn idea what they are talking about.
This particular post, although old, is so ridiculous and completely inaccurate that simply leaves you speechless !

dobobobo said:
Stoned Rose said:
You could've dropped the word 'important' from your title for a more realistic assessment of Dzeko.

I would of added 'enough' before the important.

By now, I would add before the word "important goals" this:
besides goal that brought us the first FA Cup in decades, goal vs. Rovers which gave us victory for the Champions League, goal that made us PL champions among other couple of goals that gave us crucial victories and points for the chance to fight for that title in the first place.

Of course I am not including start of this 2012/2013 season.

Mr Partridge said:
Is this not getting a bit tiresome now? Dragging up old threads from a few months ago just to discredit the OP?

The very nature of football is that things change and things happen to prove you wrong, how boring would the game be otherwise? We all say things about certain players who then go on to prove us wrong, but that's what we want isn't it, we make points based on what we feel at the time, shall we just stop expressing opinions altogether just incase they come back to haunt us?

All I can say is thank god this forum wasn't around during Shaun Goater's early days at City!

Of course not - problem arises in these discussions when people simply do not want to accept and admit they were wrong, and continue, at that point even more annoyingly, to maintain and uninterruptedly affirm their defeated arguments !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.