Edin Dzeko announcement.

Some right churlish bollox on here about the validity of the vote and whether Dzeko's better or worse than X, Y or Z. It's perfectly straightforward:

A) Regardless of the number of games played, Edin was a worthy contender for Player of the Month.
B) It doesn't mean he's superior overall to Kun or Tevez, just that he was judged to have made the biggest contribution over that period.
C) You don't need to be any particular nationality to see that.
D) He got a landslide vote here on BM too.

I believe the award recognises his conduct as well as his goals. He's shown class, dignity and patience instead of throwing strops. Let's all give credit where it's due.

sir baconface said:
Some right churlish bollox on here about the validity of the vote and whether Dzeko's better or worse than X, Y or Z. It's perfectly straightforward:

A) Regardless of the number of games played, Edin was a worthy contender for Player of the Month.
B) It doesn't mean he's superior overall to Kun or Tevez, just that he was judged to have made the biggest contribution over that period.
C) You don't need to be any particular nationality to see that.
D) He got a landslide vote here on BM too.

I believe the award recognises his conduct as well as his goals. He's shown class, dignity and patience instead of throwing strops. Let's all give credit where it's due.

Hear hear that man!

Hear that, sir baconface.

It's simple, really. I am shocked by some of these discussions.

In September Edin's goals saved City some major points (Fulham winner, qualizers vs. Southampton and QPR I believe) plus that sweet goal at Bernabeu...

In big picture - it was a greater contribution than other teammates in that same period.

How complicated can that be??

And has nothing to do with Bosnians - you guys (City fans, regardless of location or nationality) voted for him. Obviously he deserved it. Everything else is just crap talk.

EaglesFan said:
Hear that, sir baconface.

It's simple, really. I am shocked by some of these discussions.

In September Edin's goals saved City some major points (Fulham winner, qualizers vs. Southampton and QPR I believe) plus that sweet goal at Bernabeu...

In big picture - it was a greater contribution than other teammates in that same period.

How complicated can that be??

And has nothing to do with Bosnians - you guys (City fans, regardless of location or nationality) voted for him. Obviously he deserved it. Everything else is just crap talk.

To say he deserved to win in September is completely reasonable.

To say the majority of non Bosnians think he deserved to win is completely reasonable.

But to say it is reasonable for a player who started 2 games to gain 700% more votes than the average POM winner, is not reasonable at all. Is it.

No17 said:
LongsightM13 said:
He is going to reveal that a mix-up with his birth certificate means he is actually Serbian and not Bosnian.
(cue stampede away from bluemoon by hundreds of Dzeko fans)

it is a bad joke if you know the history here but...meh :)

And this is a BAD JOKE ?!

This is a gruesome garbage, written by someone who deserves a punch in his filthy mouth !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.