Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
foetus said:
jimharri said:
King Geedorah said:
In fairness to Negredo he's struggling to adapt to the league- and deserves time to adapt.

But Dzeko is the more reliable striker right now.

Alvaro can play home games against the dross and come on when we're winning for now. Let Edin handle the tricky situations.
nortonlappari.gif
putersmash.gif
lol

jimharri said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Is there at least one level headed Bosnian poster on this forum? I understand that they signed up for this forum on the back of an unhealthy obsession with Edin but surely there must be a sensible one out there!
Short simple answer to that question! Have a guess; you've got a one in two chance of getting it right!

Don't want to sound arrogant but I might be the candidate for the spot, and I'm sure that there are more.

I have defended him like many, but I've criticized him and kept a fairly unbiased opinion...thing is that usually the diehards are more vocal and we get placed in the same group as them...there is a large number of people who could give you the unbiased comment regarding Edin, they just don't bother because they usually get yelled at by the selected few so it's better to stay silent...

Dzeko is not god. He gave birth to god. He is the omni-potent deity that wills opponents into submission and scores at will. If he feels like it. Other players, his team mates mostly, offer him their wives and girlfriends, but he refuses, because they are not virgins. He accepted Demichelises' offer, though.

No17 said:
jimharri said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Is there at least one level headed Bosnian poster on this forum? I understand that they signed up for this forum on the back of an unhealthy obsession with Edin but surely there must be a sensible one out there!
Short simple answer to that question! Have a guess; you've got a one in two chance of getting it right!

Don't want to sound arrogant but I might be the candidate for the spot, and I'm sure that there are more.

I have defended him like many, but I've criticized him and kept a fairly unbiased opinion...thing is that usually the diehards are more vocal and we get placed in the same group as them...there is a large number of people who could give you the unbiased comment regarding Edin, they just don't bother because they usually get yelled at by the selected few so it's better to stay silent...

It's a yes from me, you're through to the next round.

Any more Bosnians want to put themselves forward for the role of level headed? Think of it as an X Factor format, boot camp is next.

LJ75 said:
Not playing Dr. Phil here, but it somehow appears that Negredo sees a father figure in Edin. The way he looks for Dzecko after every goal he scores, followed by Edin's nodding and calming hug, Negredo closing his eyes...

Makes you wonder.

roflmao

-- Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:27 am --

King Geedorah said:
In fairness to Negredo he's struggling to adapt to the league- and deserves time to adapt.

But Dzeko is the more reliable striker right now.

Alvaro can play home games against the dross and come on when we're winning for now. Let Edin handle the tricky situations.

roflmao X 50 goals<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:29 am --<br /><br />
chicagoblues said:
foetus said:
lol

2366612-2529919625-laugh.gif

Matty said:
King Geedorah said:
In fairness to Negredo he's struggling to adapt to the league- and deserves time to adapt. But Dzeko is the more reliable striker right now. Alvaro can play home games against the dross and come on when we're winning for now. Let Edin handle the tricky situations.

There is not one part of what you just wrote that is in any way accurate.

Is this in any way accurate ??
Negredos workrate was nowhere near in his last 5 games. As it was in first 5 games. Negredos workrate was similar to Dzekos in theirs last 5 games. Negredo is heavy striker and will NEVER run like Aguero. Aguero sprints as midfielder. With Negredo and Dzeko a lot of time games action needs to be stopped . So they can get in the box. All of you can wish what ever you want. Negredo will never be fast player with great workrate. He will never be able to give his workrate of first 5 games for the whole season. The thing he does is to close defenders 1 out of 5 times and crowd get crazy. They dont see that Ageuro close the defender 4 out of 5 times. Also in last 5 games Negredo had lost many many balls. And was not stronger on the ball than Dzeko in that last 5 games. There is only one thing in which he is constant better than Dzeko and dont that much ( Dzeko had 87 % pass accuracy last game. Game before that 83 % ). And that is short passing ( tiki-taka ). Negredo without Silva or Navas especially in away game is 50% worse player. Put him in Tottenham team. He would not be much better than Soldado was/is. Give Soldado Silva and Navas he would not be so bad that he is this year. Strongest/most creative midfield in the league, teammates from his NT SIlva, Navas, and maximal managers support are the Kee of Negredo looking so good in HOME PL/CL games. You can add to that 450 extra PL minutes ( against Dzeko ). But in PL/CL Away games when it is tougher to score. Even that dont help him much. On other hand Aguero can score anywhere against anybody.

I would ask you again. What would be comments here if Dzeko did this as Torres did in last game. Chelsea fans are not abusing player who is beeing shit for 2 years. Chelsea or Arsenal fans would be in heaven if Pellegrini would somehow allow Dzeko to go there. He will be first striker with tons of goals. If Dzeko had done that. This thread would have 30 pages in 1 hour, with tons of personal abuse of Dzeko. Most of which would be allowed.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qacLe8jviH4[/youtube]

Baka Sliskovic said:
Matty said:
King Geedorah said:
In fairness to Negredo he's struggling to adapt to the league- and deserves time to adapt. But Dzeko is the more reliable striker right now. Alvaro can play home games against the dross and come on when we're winning for now. Let Edin handle the tricky situations.

Negredos workrate was nowhere near in his last 5 games. As it was in first 5 games. Negredos workrate was similar to Dzekos in theirs last 5 games. Negredo is heavy striker and will NEVER run like Aguero. Aguero sprints as midfielder. With Negredo and Dzeko a lot of time games action needs to be stopped . So they can get in the box. All of you can wish what ever you want. Negredo will never be fast player with great workrate. He will never be able to give his workrate of first 5 games for the whole season. The thing he does is to close defenders 1 out of 5 times and crowd get crazy. They dont see that Ageuro close the defender 4 out of 5 times. Also in last 5 games Negredo had lost many many balls. And was not stronger on the ball than Dzeko in that last 5 games. There is only one thing in which he is constant better than Dzeko and dont that much ( Dzeko had 87 % pass accuracy last game. Game before that 83 % ). And that is short passing ( tiki-taka ). Negredo without Silva or Navas especially in away game is 50% worse player. Put him in Tottenham team. He would not be much better than Soldado was/is. Give Soldado Silva and Navas he would not be so bad that he is this year. Strongest/most creative midfield in the league, teammates from his NT SIlva, Navas, and maximal managers support are the Kee of Negredo looking so good in HOME PL/CL games. You can add to that 450 extra PL minutes ( against Dzeko ). But in PL/CL Away games when it is tougher to score. Even that dont help him much. On other hand Aguero can score anywhere against anybody.

I would ask you again. What would be comments here if Dzeko did this as Torres did in last game. Chelsea fans are not abusing player who is beeing shit for 2 years. Chelsea or Arsenal fans would be in heaven if Pellegrini would somehow allow Dzeko to go there. He will be first striker with tons of goals. If Dzeko had done that. This thread would have 30 pages in 1 hour, with tons of personal abuse of Dzeko. Most of which would be allowed.
Aside from agreeing that Negredo's form has slipped slightly over the past few games I simply can't agree on pretty much everything else you've written, to the point where it isn't even worth me picking each point out and demonstrating why you're wrong. Lets just go with "it's all wrong" and leave it there.

Negredo's form has slipped later, I agree. He's probably now only 100 times better than Dzeko. Hopefully he will get back to being 1000 times better.

Matty said:
Baka Sliskovic said:
Matty said:

Aside from agreeing that Negredo's form has slipped slightly over the past few games I simply can't agree on pretty much everything else you've written, to the point where it isn't even worth me picking each point out and demonstrating why you're wrong. Lets just go with "it's all wrong" and leave it there.

[bigimg]http://i44.tinypic.com/2cgl9fr.gif[/bigimg]

Called opinion and he dosent follow the negredo clult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.