Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good performance. If he keep's this kind of work rate up for the remainder of the season, should be able to flog him off for at least 15million during the summer.

Best of the 3 forwards tonight,he thrives on Kolarovs service. Needs to up his performance against the lesser clubs though

Played OK tonight no doubt but what irks me is some of them including Dzeko only seem to fancy it, in high profile games. His body language was spot on tonight geeing people up but him and others go missing against the lower placed clubs in the Premiership.

Pezzer2 said:
Played OK tonight no doubt but what irks me is some of them including Dzeko only seem to fancy it, in high profile games. His body language was spot on tonight geeing people up but him and others go missing against the lower placed clubs in the Premiership.

This is the reason he needs fucking off. If he gave 100% every game then he'd be a real handful, such an annoying player.

Manchester_lalala said:
Pezzer2 said:

This is the reason he needs fucking off. If he gave 100% every game then he'd be a real handful, such an annoying player.
I don't disagree that he needs to leave, as he doesn't fit in, but. I would argue that he is always making productive runs even against lesser teams. But he's often ignored. It's well established by now that Edin does best when he's needed the most, which is why he's scored a lot of heavy goals. When the play goes to him he produces. When he's ignored in the box he looks lost.

noise said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Pezzer2 said:

I don't disagree that he needs to leave, as he doesn't fit in, but. I would argue that he is always making productive runs even against lesser teams. But he's often ignored. It's well established by now that Edin does best when he's needed the most, which is why he's scored a lot of heavy goals. When the play goes to him he produces. When he's ignored in the box he looks lost.

Yet he only gave himself 20% the last 10 matches except for tonight. Still brilliant tonight and with a little bit of luck it could have been a completely other game.

Pezzer2 said:

he generally plays better away from home - to be fair to the away fans they don't give him the stick that he gets at home matches, fact, and generally players do better when they are not being slagged, booed, criticised etc

BringBackSwales said:
Pezzer2 said:

he generally plays better away from home - to be fair to the away fans they don't give him the stick that he gets at home matches, fact, and generally players do better when they are not being slagged, booed, criticised etc
Slagging of a confidence striker is a lose lose proposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.