Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comrade Buka said:
Good game today obviously.

I've been hoping Edin to come good ever since he came. Starting to doubt he will. His general play is just too weak.
Probably gone in the summer.

Sad to say.

Yea, 20 goals a season for a "third" striker is just too "weak"....this is something any team should not wait to get rid off...

People like you piss the fuck out of me...I mean ffs get some clue...as if goal-scorers like Edin grow on threes...majority of EPL teams' first choice strikers to not have such goal tally year in and out...

Anyone who thinks a player like Edin is easy to replace in football should turn off the PlayStation and get back to real life..

EaglesFan said:
Comrade Buka said:

I've been hoping Edin to come good ever since he came. Starting to doubt he will. His general play is just too weak.

Sad to say.

Yea, 20 goals a season for a "third" striker is just too "weak"....this is something any team should not wait to get rid off...

People like you piss the fuck out of me...I mean ffs get some clue.

+1

Jazzy.ba said:
EaglesFan said:
Comrade Buka said:

Sad to say.

People like you piss the fuck out of me...I mean ffs get some clue.

+1

+2. twenty goals and counting. 7 in 8 games vs Rags I understand.

Showed great strikers instinct and movement for his goals. Excellent finish for the 2nd.

Give him little room for error and no time to think and he seems to bury it 9/10 times.

Great work Edin, I hope he keeps it up and Negredo and Aguero get firing. They will all be massively crucial to our title run in.

I've been a constant critic, but equally when he puts a shift in, there's no denying he's a dangerous player. Question now is whether we offer him a new contract or not. If I thought he could play like that every week it'd be a no brainer

I am biased but it would be crazy to let him go in the summer. It will be very hard to replace him.

Rotating with Negredo and in tandem with Aguerro they are 3 quality strikers plus Jovetic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.