Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

There was a book that came out some years ago called The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less and I wonder if it is something Mancini should take a peek at. By having so many choices up front, Mancini probably feels the anxiety to play them all and make sure none of them is left on the bench for too long. We are the only club on the planet with four strikers of such a high profile and it makes it difficult for any partnership to truly form. Real Madrid are the kings of stockpiling talent but only really have three - Benzema, Higuain, and Ronaldo - and Ronaldo is a different sort of striker who plays wide like Mancini has tried with Balotelli with limited effect (Mario is clearly better up front as shown for Italy). United have four strikers but two of them are more bit part and lower profile, meaning they have already bedded in the Van Purestrings/Shrek partnership that is quite lethal (while sometimes playing a third striker).

No17 said:
nehe11 said:
RM said in his Press Conference that he hopes that Dzeko can score when he starts, atm Mancini clearly sees him as the third striker.

or maybe he'll start him this weekend so he hopes Edin scores while playing from the start...so I don't know how does his statement make it clear that he's third choice...mancini keeps shuffling the strikers and the only one among the four who seems to have a guaranteed spot when fit is aguero
Because Aguero and Tevez seems to start most games<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:36 pm --<br /><br />
Tevez City said:
Why can't he start Dzeko,Aguero & Tevez ?
Where will Silva play?

nehe11 said:
No17 said:
nehe11 said:
RM said in his Press Conference that he hopes that Dzeko can score when he starts, atm Mancini clearly sees him as the third striker.

or maybe he'll start him this weekend so he hopes Edin scores while playing from the start...so I don't know how does his statement make it clear that he's third choice...mancini keeps shuffling the strikers and the only one among the four who seems to have a guaranteed spot when fit is aguero
Because Aguero and Tevez seems to start most games

-- Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:36 pm --

Tevez City said:
Where will Silva play?

Silva____Tevez______Aguero

_________Dzeko________

Tevez City said:
nehe11 said:
No17 said:
Because Aguero and Tevez seems to start most games

-- Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:36 pm --

Tevez City said:
Where will Silva play?

Silva____Tevez______Aguero

_________Dzeko________
It´s looks good but unfortunately I don´t it will work. We´ll get cut open on counterattacks or whenever we have to defend.

@OptaCity: 8 - #MCFC's Edin Dzeko has scored 8 goals in his last 16 substitute appearances compared to 3 goals from his last 19 starts. Contrast.

Tevez City said:
@OptaCity: 8 - #MCFC's Edin Dzeko has scored 8 goals in his last 16 substitute appearances compared to 3 goals from his last 19 starts. Contrast.
Dzeko hasn't been starting consistently since Tevez returned form Argentina, despite all this his current form looks the best (He scores for his national team as a starter):
1bTCm.png

Let's compare this to our other strikers:
sHWrk.png

oYcS6.png

LEMWN.png

Do we really have to go over the debate about whether he should start or not? He's a threat coming off the bench, simple as that.[/quote]

Simple as that??? Seosa, Please explain how is it possible that our top scorer and one of the top scorers in the EPL this season should not start. And if you're going to give me that "Tavez and Aquero is our best combo, Dzeko is only good against tired legs" BS, I have suggestion to make: Lets start Dzeko and bring on Tavez or Aquero for the last 15 minutes. Either of them should score at least 2 to 3 goals against tired opposition since they are ten times better than Dzeko. Guaranteed win every game. Problem solved, simple as that!!!

noise said:
Tevez City said:
Dzeko hasn't been starting consistently since Tevez returned form Argentina, despite all this his current form looks the best (He scores for his national team as a starter):
1bTCm.png

sHWrk.png

oYcS6.png

LEMWN.png

the haters will be baying for blood

meself love him and i am not bosnian

Boney said:
noise said:
Tevez City said:
1bTCm.png

sHWrk.png

oYcS6.png

LEMWN.png

the haters will be baying for blood

meself love him and i am not bosnian

It is hard to argue with the stats. Me love it too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.