Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

I hope Mancini gives Dzeko a chance to start against Villa tomorrow. He's a top striker and deserves to play more

dzeko01 said:
I hope Mancini gives Dzeko a chance to start against Villa tomorrow. He's a top striker and deserves to play more

Dzeko fan or City fan?

Seosa said:
dzeko01 said:

Dzeko fan or City fan?
[bigimg]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060506205301/uncyclopedia/images/5/51/CaptObviousTitanic.jpg[/bigimg]

Seosa said:
dzeko01 said:

Dzeko fan or City fan?
It doesn't make his statement any less true, Dzeko does deserve to play more. Of 4 strikers on the team he has least minutes played, and he's a top scorer.

noise said:
Seosa said:
dzeko01 said:

Dzeko fan or City fan?
It doesn't make his statement any less true, Dzeko does deserve to play more. Of 4 strikers on the team he has least minutes played, and he's a top scorer.

Do we really have to go over the debate about whether he should start or not? He's a threat coming off the bench, simple as that.

RM said in his Press Conference that he hopes that Dzeko can score when he starts, atm Mancini clearly sees him as the third striker.

nehe11 said:
RM said in his Press Conference that he hopes that Dzeko can score when he starts, atm Mancini clearly sees him as the third striker.

or maybe he'll start him this weekend so he hopes Edin scores while playing from the start...so I don't know how does his statement make it clear that he's third choice...mancini keeps shuffling the strikers and the only one among the four who seems to have a guaranteed spot when fit is aguero

No17 said:
nehe11 said:

or maybe he'll start him this weekend so he hopes Edin scores while playing from the start...so I don't know how does his statement make it clear that he's third choice...mancini keeps shuffling the strikers and the only one among the four who seems to have a guaranteed spot when fit is aguero

THen again, that makes total sense. Aguero is IMO by far the best striker on City. he gives a 100% every time, he has a great work ethic, a great attitude on the field. The few times he has disappointed were when he played on the wings. he runs and keeps the ball extremely well. He's stronger than Dzeko a lot of the times. and he s really getting his form back, aguero. His goal vs Tottenham was FANTASTIC (=dzeko's goal)
Dzeko and Aguero are ATM the ones who should start. They should start vs. Madrid and they should start vs. Chelsea (actually Tevez should play at some point vs chelsea, for some reason tevez always preforms at his best vs chelsea #dilemma).
I think for AV this weekend, Tevez should play i find his stronger vs. league teams such as swansea, west ham, and ....AND

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.