Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Seosa said:
noise said:
Seosa said:
What I don't get is how such a big man can be such a wimp. He gets bitched off the ball pretty easily and he clearly has no fire in his belly. It's almost like he was brought up in a cozy household where the kids had tea parties with Teddy until they were 15; you really wouldn't think that he grew up in war torn Bosnia.
If only he was as brave as you, with your internet shit talk...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhzoax9LbK4[/youtube]

Seriously, you ****, fuck off! I'll get slagged off for this, but you and the other lot can piss off. I swear to god, I crave the day Dzeko leaves when you lot can do so as well. Cheers for the goals, Edin, but you just weren't cut out for the job at hand.

I would rather have Dzeko than Mario but that is just my opinion… Dzeko has scored big big goals for city and will continue to score but booing him doesn’t help. Few years ago notts county he scored a big goal and we went on to win the FA cup… Wigan away last season he scored the winner, Spurs last season he was unreal (no shit player can do that) this season he has saved our arse big time. Fulham, West brom, Southampton, spurs, He put us 1.0 up at Madrid what we should of gone onto win… I find it disgusting how you abuse a player on here, we all know he is playing shit and he frustrates the fuck out of me sometimes but you take it well to far…

Get behind him instead of talking crap, you never know it might help

Seosa said:
noise said:
Seosa said:
What I don't get is how such a big man can be such a wimp. He gets bitched off the ball pretty easily and he clearly has no fire in his belly. It's almost like he was brought up in a cozy household where the kids had tea parties with Teddy until they were 15; you really wouldn't think that he grew up in war torn Bosnia.

Seriously, you ****, fuck off! I'll get slagged off for this, but you and the other lot can piss off. I swear to god, I crave the day Dzeko leaves when you lot can do so as well. Cheers for the goals, Edin, but you just weren't cut out for the job at hand.
Actually, I hope you leave. We don't need shit fans like yourself. Look at your post history.

noise said:
Seosa said:
noise said:

Actually, I hope you leave. We don't need shit fans like yourself. Look at your post history.
Whilst I don't agree with Seosa's comments per se, I just checked your posting history and 90% of them are about Edin.

So when you say "we don't need fans like you", do you mean you and Edin because I can't help but think you are an Edin fan as opposed to a City fan.

No17 said:
go on Edin son...show everyone you can do it from the start :)

how wrong was I...he needs to take a good look at himself and find some sort of motivation or whatever because the "show" he's putting on is getting more and more embarrassing

Shouldn't start games really, plays much better from the bench. We are missing his substitute goals whilst also missing the goals that Tevez or Kun (whoever is sacrificed) would deliver were they starting.

Dzeko is far better as a sub
Balotelli is far better when he starts

I don't understand why Mancini is playing them the wrong way round.

The first time I've turned on Edin, a legend for his goals against Notts County, Blackburn away, his two at the swamp, his 4 at White Fart Lane, his goal against QPR, his goals this season, had PM's asking if I'm Bosnian because of my support for Dzeko but the time I'm begging for him to be subbed for Balofuckingtelli is the day I want you gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.