Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
So much for " we dont hate him its just constructive ''critisim'' /sigh
So much for "He needs to start more and he'll score plenty"

I know :S. Thank god for tevez and kun scoring all dem goals. and btw Dzeko was shit today but still had 2 proper goal scoring chances + setting sir teves on a plate where he botched it.

Lets play the golden pair kun, teves and hope they bag them in for fun ( since united cant defend for shit)
Seeing as they've scored 21 goals in 12 starts together, yes let's play them against United.

Dzeko was offside about 5 times in the first 20 minutes, his first 2 touches of the game ended in his second being a tackle, and he got bullied off the ball far too easy for a guy his size. Shit doesn't even begin to describe his performance.

And when did Tevez "botch" this golden chance?

The excuses have really run out, back to the bench and super-sub role now.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
So much for "He needs to start more and he'll score plenty"

I know :S. Thank god for tevez and kun scoring all dem goals. and btw Dzeko was shit today but still had 2 proper goal scoring chances + setting sir teves on a plate where he botched it.

Lets play the golden pair kun, teves and hope they bag them in for fun ( since united cant defend for shit)
Seeing as they've scored 21 goals in 12 starts together, yes let's play them against United.

Dzeko was offside about 5 times in the first 20 minutes, his first 2 touches of the game ended in his second being a tackle, and he got bullied off the ball far too easy for a guy his size. Shit doesn't even begin to describe his performance.

And yet u ignore his 2 goal scoring chances. Np i agree he was shit but again totally ignore the other player on the pitch not to mention how useless kun was when he came on.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

And yet u ignore his 2 goal scoring chances. Np i agree he was shit but again totally ignore the other player on the pitch not to mention how useless kun was when he came on.

This is a Dzeko thread, not a Kun/Tevez/Mario thread. Dzeko yet again showing why he shouldn't start has nothing to do with the performances of our other strikers.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

hmmmmm, you seem to have avoided answering my question?

Also, why would I bring other players into the Dzeko thread?

To be fair he at least looked like he could play football tonight,

First 20mins he was linking up well and actually controlling the ball when he got it. Fucked up with his chances though.

I don't know how long he needs before he can start playing games and scoring but we simply cannot give it to him anymore. Back on the bench Edin

I think he needs to go. I love the guy and hes on the back of one of my shirts but he looks like his head aint in it any more.

He looks disheartened even when he starts and thats no good for us, and importantly for him.

CTID101 said:
To be fair he at least looked like he could play football tonight,

First 20mins he was linking up well and actually controlling the ball when he got it. Fucked up with his chances though.

I don't know how long he needs before he can start playing games and scoring but we simply cannot give it to him anymore. Back on the bench Edin
First 20 mins he was offside 4 times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.