Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

AntiUnited said:
kun1 said:
AntiUnited aguero was awful since he came on today?? did u actually watch the game? aguero was involved at everything good for us since he came on and his pace and dribbling gave dortmund defenders a real job to do, because when dzeko was on, dortmund defenders had nothing to do. honestly u don't know much about football. kun and tevez to start in the derby and in most games, with mario in most of them coming from the bench. get dzeko out of the club now that we could get some good money from him, because if they realise how bad he is we won't be able to offload him. till then use him only as a sub (hopefully scoring some goals and then leaving for good money).

you make it sound like kun scored a goal from that description. and balo was much more effective then kun. just saying.
Can you answer my question please<br /><br />-- Dec 4th, '12, 22:58 --<br /><br />
Bosno said:
Some people on this forum know fuckall about football. I've learned not to take things people say seriously unless I verify some minute knowledge of football. If they find Dzeko of all players to critisise this game, then I have no words.
You mean if people criticise Dzeko's poor performance in the Dzeko thread, then you will discredit it?

AntiUnited said:
SWP's back said:
AntiUnited said:
you make it sound like kun scored a goal from that description. and balo was much more effective then kun. just saying.
A player doesn't have to score a goal to play well.

Ehh?? dzeko had 2 good chances and played relatively well and yet hes slated like hes a disabled blind hobo.
He missed two good chances and played poorly.

@bosno, no one is forcing you to remain on this forum and when Edin is sold, you will no doubt follow him elsewhere.

AntiUnited said:
kun1 said:
AntiUnited aguero was awful since he came on today?? did u actually watch the game? aguero was involved at everything good for us since he came on and his pace and dribbling gave dortmund defenders a real job to do, because when dzeko was on, dortmund defenders had nothing to do. honestly u don't know much about football. kun and tevez to start in the derby and in most games, with mario in most of them coming from the bench. get dzeko out of the club now that we could get some good money from him, because if they realise how bad he is we won't be able to offload him. till then use him only as a sub (hopefully scoring some goals and then leaving for good money).

i'll ask u again did u actually see the game, or u just support dzeko no matter what. sergio was bright since he came on. that's a fact either u agree or not. also a fact is that dzeko does not suit our club (im not saying he's shit) but does not suit our way of playing. i hope for him to get sold sooner rather than later, also for him because it's so obvious that he can't play good football here. he was really bad tonight as he was at wigan, at chelsea against real madrid and many more games. if he leaves it would be good for us and for him.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
kun1 said:

Can you answer my question please

What question ?

kun1 said:
AntiUnited said:
kun1 said:

i'll ask u again did u actually see the game, or u just support dzeko no matter what. sergio was bright since he came on. that's a fact either u agree or not. also a fact is that dzeko does not suit our club (im not saying he's shit) but does not suit our way of playing. i hope for him to get sold sooner rather than later, also for him because it's so obvious that he can't play good football here. he was really bad tonight as he was at wigan, at chelsea against real madrid and many more games. if he leaves it would be good for us and for him.

Aguero was so bright when he came on that he barely touched the ball and Dortmund had like 60% possession... makes sense.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

What question ?
You bashed Tevez for missing a chance that Dzeko "set up on a plate for him"

what chance was this?

Or you can log off again...

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

What question ?

what chance was this?

wow touchy much. it was my mistake want to string me up now ? im playing LOL atm.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
What question ?

what chance was this?

wow touchy much. it was my mistake want to string me up now ? im playing LOL atm.
So your dig at Tevez, solely to deflect criticism from Dzeko, was made up?

Shocker..

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

what chance was this?

So your dig at Tevez, solely to deflect criticism from Dzeko, was made up?

Shocker..

AGAIN my mistake U WANT ME to come over and give u a kiss cuz u seem to be a bit frazzled.

Bosno said:
kun1 said:
AntiUnited said:

Aguero was so bright when he came on that he barely touched the ball and Dortmund had like 60% possession... makes sense.
just admit it dzeko is playing really bad right now. aguero is ten times better than dzeko that is as obvious as birds flying. u only need to watch them 5 minutes. aguero has everything a good striker needs to have and dzeko well he doesn't. i know u are bosnian but i'll make u this question. really for u who is the best striker of the two? and don't choose just because u are bosnian, just be sincere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.