Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

BoyBlue_1985 said:
chux00ba said:
ell said:
I read in the paper (and I dont believe the date in the paper) that we have failed to win our last 7 games he has started? is this true?

it gotta be dzeko's fault, right

It sort of proves a point when in 12 games starting with Tevez and Aguero we have won every game

No we fucking didnt!!! At least 4 of those games DZEKO CAME ON AND SCORED WINNING GOALS. That's how he got the 'supersub' tag.

Biggest fucking fairy tale of bluemoon. Go to the OS and watch game highlights. See how many games Tevez and Aguero "won".

13 starts from Tevez and Aguero, 13 wins.

That cannot be disputed. When Dzeko has made an impact it is usually as their movement has fucking shattered a defence allowing Edin a good run at tired legs and minds.

You can say it is a fairytale if you like but it is an indisputable fact.

EaglesFan said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
chux00ba said:
it gotta be dzeko's fault, right

It sort of proves a point when in 12 games starting with Tevez and Aguero we have won every game

No we fucking didnt!!! At least 4 of those games DZEKO CAME ON AND SCORED WINNING GOALS. That's how he got the 'supersub' tag.

Biggest fucking fairy tale of bluemoon. Go to the OS and watch game highlights. See how many games Tevez and Aguero "won".
He didn't say "they have won us every game"

It is a fact that we have won every game Tevez and Aguero have started together.

pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

He didn't say "they have won us every game"

It is a fact that we have won every game Tevez and Aguero have started together.
The use of WE always makes me smile from him also.

Dzeko bashers need to remember something:

If it wasnt for Edin Dzeko, this year's title race would be over already as that 6 point gap between us and rags would be at least 12.

Watch the highlights on OS, they are quite telling.

When he leaves (hopefully not soon) you'll get your wish. But be careful what you wish for. I'm done with this shit, really.

SWP's back said:

That cannot be disputed. When Dzeko has made an impact it is usually as their movement has fucking shattered a defence allowing Edin a good run at tired legs and minds.

Except for yesterday, when was the last time we had the lead while they (Sergio and Tevez) were playing as strike partners? Games are won at the end, yes. But usually someone comes in and does the job they fail to do together. You dont want to see it, it doesnt mean its not there.

Tevez and Sergio are great players, no doubt. This season though there are really struggling - yet get benefit of the doubt.

Aguero has started almost every game of the season - yet has 6 goals to show for it. In case of Tevez - take away penalties and he has 3 goals. THREE. Sorry gents, but you are placing the blame on a wrong guy, but we will agree to disagree.

EaglesFan said:

If it wasnt for Edin Dzeko, this year's title race would be over already as that 6 point gap between us and rags would be at least 12.

When he leaves (hopefully not soon) you'll get your wish. But be careful what you wish for. I'm done with this shit, really.
Yes, watch the highlights of yesterdays game as well, they are quite telling.

Not a flicker from Edin when Yaya scores, and the overall effort of a sloth when he came on.

-- Dec 16th, '12, 11:19 --

EaglesFan said:
SWP's back said:

Except for yesterday, when was the last time we had the lead while they (Sergio and Tevez) were playing as strike partners? Games are won at the end, yes. But usually someone comes in and does the job they fail to do together. You dont want to see it, it doesnt mean its not there.
Norwich, Wolves, West Brom, United during the six game run in last season.

That's just off the top of my head though

Also, nobody is blaming Dzeko for anything so this 'you're blaming the wrong person' doesn't make any sense.

pudge said:
EaglesFan said:

Not a flicker from Edin when Yaya scores, and the overall effort of a sloth when he came on.

O - I have no problem discussing his state of mind, as he clearly was not a happy camper yesterday, and that was obvious to anyone...

But I am sick of people just magnifying every mistake he makes, while not saying shit when Kun and Tevez do the same thing multiple times a game...

As for his attitude - I'm hoping he just had a really bad day, like his girlfriend cheated on him or something :-)<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:22 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:

-- Dec 16th, '12, 11:19 --

EaglesFan said:
SWP's back said:

Norwich, Wolves, West Brom, United during the six game run in last season.

That's just off the top of my head though

See - that is exactly the problem. Kun and Tevez right now are living off the fame from last season. THIS SEASON their performance is very AVERAGE mate.

He really needs a winger to provide quality service for him, I still believe he could get 30 goals a season...
More of this please Edin...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.iconicautographs.com/search.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.iconicautographs.com/search.php</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.