Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Raggi01 said:
coleridge said:
Raggi01 said:
Aguero-dzeko is our best partnership. Dzeko occupies different spaces and bullies and pulls defenders, allowing aguero to glide through onto goa. Its no coincidence that aguero was at his electric best today after only changing his strike partner. Tevez and aguero are too similar. Aguero also lays them on for dzeko, who is our most clinical striker which makes up for agueros somewhat inconsistent finishing. Tevez's finishing is also not thr best which makes it no surprise that we have been missing chances. Aguero-dzeko is the way to go.

It would be interesting to see Kun and Edin upfront with Tevez in the hole behind, against less attacking teams, obviously.
Would agree but tevez is selfish
And shift out an even more creative player in Silva..

Skashion said:
Balti said:
well said

he's not the one for the tippy tappy attempted passing through the congested middle of the park stuff

got to play to his strengths when possible
Congratulations, you've made my enemies list.

better late than never :-)

a bit more variation can pay dividends is all

The man's a hero, play him every game and we'll walk the league

I'd leave out Tevez, for me his legs are going. Play him as a sub to harrass tiring defenders or better still sell him and buy Luis Suarez

coleridge said:
Raggi01 said:
Aguero-dzeko is our best partnership. Dzeko occupies different spaces and bullies and pulls defenders, allowing aguero to glide through onto goa. Its no coincidence that aguero was at his electric best today after only changing his strike partner. Tevez and aguero are too similar. Aguero also lays them on for dzeko, who is our most clinical striker which makes up for agueros somewhat inconsistent finishing. Tevez's finishing is also not thr best which makes it no surprise that we have been missing chances. Aguero-dzeko is the way to go.

It would be interesting to see Kun and Edin upfront with Tevez in the hole behind, against less attacking teams, obviously.

I would like that too. Neither Tevez nor Dzeko should miss the starting line-up. Dzeko's starting record is poor but we should persevere. Fuck the rapist first touch criticism, the man knows where the back of the net is. Tevez is good enough to play every week. Both will work hard too.

Drop Nasri if need be until he starts grafting and demonstrates he can influence games. If Balotelli stays he will have to be content to make sub appearances until he shows he means business. 7 points behind. No time for pussies.

Balti said:
better late than never :-)

a bit more variation can pay dividends is all
I agree totally that we need more variation and the game we've been playing is not suited to Dzeko.

HOWEVER, there's no such thing as tippy tappy football. It's a fucking tabloid term for people who either don't know or misheard the pronunciation of tiki taka.

Santiago Street . said:
The man's a hero, play him every game and we'll walk the league

I'd leave out Tevez, for me his legs are going. Play him as a sub to harrass tiring defenders or better still sell him and buy Luis Suarez
2nb8utx.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.