Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

321213_526834077336425_676697952_n.jpg

PhuketBlue said:
He's a strange player.

Sometimes he'll do something absolutely top class and the next minute he'll look like a pub player.

I like him though and although I prefer to see him start with Aguero, it will be interesting to see how he gets on with Tevez while Aguero is out.

One minute a world beater, the next a panel beater, sums Edin up quite well for me, still love him though.

No matter what people say about Edin and his first touch etc - he's proved he can score goals time after time.

For me we need tobe looking past Tevez going and I can't think of a much better partnership than Dzeko and Aguero. Both are instinctive goal scorers, Edin a threat in the air and big and strong, Aguero fast and plays off the last defender - a classical little and large combo.

I'll be amazed if Tevez signs a renewal, we won't be offering him a long contract on big money as he'll be 29 in a couple of months, 30 when his current contract ends (I think). I'm 99% sure he'll walk on a free for his last big payday - probably to Italy, maybe Chelski?

Rather than piss off Edin any more I hope we see more of him and he develops an understanding with Aguero. Ed is 27 this year and Aguero 25 - no reason why we shouldn't get 5 years from both of them especially as Deko's game relies less on pace so he should be good until his early 30's.

bluemoondays said:
No matter what people say about Edin and his first touch etc - he's proved he can score goals time after time.

For me we need tobe looking past Tevez going and I can't think of a much better partnership than Dzeko and Aguero. Both are instinctive goal scorers, Edin a threat in the air and big and strong, Aguero fast and plays off the last defender - a classical little and large combo.

I'll be amazed if Tevez signs a renewal, we won't be offering him a long contract on big money as he'll be 29 in a couple of months, 30 when his current contract ends (I think). I'm 99% sure he'll walk on a free for his last big payday - probably to Italy, maybe Chelski?

Rather than piss off Edin any more I hope we see more of him and he develops an understanding with Aguero. Ed is 27 this year and Aguero 25 - no reason why we shouldn't get 5 years from both of them especially as Deko's game relies less on pace so he should be good until his early 30's.

Flawless post.

Most people on the board rate Kun as our best striker. I love Kun, so this isn't meant to tear him down, but to show how good Edin is also.

In play, league goals, since Kun was signed:

Kun: 26 goals in 3819 minutes
Edin: 23 goals in 2298 minutes

Kun has 3 more goals in 1521 more minutes.

Dzeko & Hyde said:
Most people on the board rate Kun as our best striker. I love Kun, so this isn't meant to tear him down, but to show how good Edin is also.

In play, league goals, since Kun was signed:

Kun: 26 goals in 3819 minutes
Edin: 23 goals in 2298 minutes

Kun has 3 more goals in 1521 more minutes.

judging by the stats dzeko should start every game, with tevez or aguero behind him.
unfortunately he's inconsistent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.