Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

This thread should have been locked like 5-6 pages ago....

Oh, wait - wouldnt matter anyway, new thread would pop-up within minutes.

I like how you guys are personally going after one another :-) Entertains me.

BTW - I was watching highlights of the Watford game on OS, and couldnt figure out why Edin's goal was ruled out...hope not for offside cause that he was NOT. Handball? The commentator (on the OS) didnt say it either...

EaglesFan said:

BTW - I was watching highlights of the Watford game on OS, and couldnt figure out why Edin's goal was ruled out...hope not for offside cause that he was NOT. Handball? The commentator (on the OS) didnt say it either...
I have been wondering the same thing.

NoahCity said:
EaglesFan said:

Apparently, the ball bounced off of the post and hit the goalkeeper and went back into the net. Since it bounced off of the post, it counts that the ball was back in the play and so its an own goal, not Dzeko's goal.

I don't see how this makes any sense because the distance between the post and goalkeeper was so short, but that is how they ruled it.

Edin has been our MVP of the season according to the player who has scored the most goals and assists. He has been worth 14 points to us this season through goals and assists that have secured us additional points.

That is the second highest behind that tw@t RVP who has secured an astonishing 26 points for the rags this season.

Say what you like about the guy but no one can dispute the contribution he makes to scoring and setting up crucial goals.

Whoooooo Edin Dezekooo

WimbledonRd said:
NoahCity said:
EaglesFan said:

Apparently, the ball bounced off of the post and hit the goalkeeper and went back into the net. Since it bounced off of the post, it counts that the ball was back in the play and so its an own goal, not Dzeko's goal.

I don't see how this makes any sense because the distance between the post and goalkeeper was so short, but that is how they ruled it.
They're talking about Watford game, not Norwich.

The legends who scored the goals who took us to our three Championsihips in over 100 years are -

1936 - Fred Tilson, Eric Brook, Alec Herd and Peter Doherty

1968 - Francis Lee, Neil Young, Colin Bell and Neil Young

2012 - Sergio Aguerro, Mario Balotelli and Edin Dzeko

Legends one and all.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 pm --<br /><br />Insert Mike Summerbee for the additional Neil Young

kismet said:
The legends who scored the goals who took us to our three Championsihips in over 100 years are -

1936 - Fred Tilson, Eric Brook, Alec Herd and Peter Doherty

1968 - Francis Lee, Neil Young, Colin Bell and Mike Summerbee

2012 - Sergio Aguerro, Mario Balotelli and Edin Dzeko

Legends one and all.

Corrected.

I like this a lot :-) Those guys will be remembered forever...isnt that an honour.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
The real fans vs fans who only follow players was an attack and you wrote it. Like I said you started it. Also I never PM-ed you, you PM-ed me. I did not post in this thread for days until Seosa used an ad-hominem attack directed at me. And you jumped into the argument.

You are still arguing with me right now. And blaming me for the thread being derailed when you're the one who attacked me. I brought up Wolfsburg and you responded with your (yes, ad hominem) attack.
Again, you seem to be having trouble here.

I never attacked you.

I never directed a post at you.

YOU assumed and applied my post to yourself and took exception to it.

That's on YOU not me.

I didn't jump into any argument with you or Seosa. I posted my own comment on the thread, aimed at no one person in particular and YOU took it upon yourself to apply it to yourself.

I didn't jump into anything, you dragged me into with your assumptions and ignorance.

The same assumptions and ignorance that have allowed this tread to be derailed.
Today someone quoted a post I made few weeks back.

And Seosa your friend, partner.. whatever.

Decided to attack me, and I responded. You jumped in by underhandedly calling me a glory hunter.. you can claim it wasn't an attack but given our little history (3way PM exhange with Seosa-Pudge vs me) I know it is.

That's it just call me ignorant, that'll enhance your argument.

-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:05 pm --

Seosa said:
Stay classy, Noise, stay classy...
That's pretty funny coming from you.

He was actually trying to be on your side with that comment. Are you autistic?

Oops sorry squirty i see the on topic debate is over now.

Thank you Eagles fan.

I compiled the list with the help of my father who has been a City fan for 80 years. He also relied on his memory of comments from my grandfather (sadly no longer with us ) who recalled well, the great team of 1936.

My father said the two greatest ever players, were either Colin Bell or Peter Doherty.

However, he reserved special mention for Edin Dzeko whom he met and spoke to briefly in 2012. He said that he was a pleasure to talk to and a true gentleman as well as being a great footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.