Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbCRhJg5bQ4[/youtube]

Well said the Arsenal fan. Dzeko has behaved impeccably since he arrived at the club and he has scored crucial goals for us time and time again.

It is very easy to underestimate him as a player if you watch the game on TV as it is often the movement off the ball that is not followed by camera. Dzeko's movement gets him into great positions time and time again and that is why he is in position to score so many. He can be frustrating to watch sometimes as he can occasionally look a far lesser player than he actually is but, his strengths make him a great asset to the club and a very dangerous opponent.

Armaan said:
Arsenalfan23489 said:
br62 said:
The problem for me with Dzeko in the second half was his lack of urgency and final pass. He did well for the pass to Tevez who should have scored but he was in several other good positions and basically failed miserably.

If we are to become a really top team I am not sure if Edin is good enough to be part of that team.......but only time will tell.

"If we are to become a top team I am not sure if Edin is good enough to be a part of that"

Oh my. What an absolutely pathetic/disgraceful comment. I literally made an account just now just to respond to this.

First things first, I am not Bosnian, nor a city fan. I am a lifelong Arsenal fan. I have been watching all city games since midway throug last season, after noticing Dzeko on the bench and hoping that somehow Arsenal could of snagged him this year. With that being said, some of you so called "city fans" on this board are an absolute disgrace to your club. Shame on you. (No hate to the quality posters, here me out)

So Dzeko is not good enough to play for this team if they were to be a "top club," eh? Is Tevez good enough? How about Aguero and Ballotelli?

I guess his goal against QPR to give you a chance to win your first title in god knows how long, was not good enough? How about the times he came off the bench to save your team while your so called "good" strikers Aguero and Tevez put up an absolute donut and scored no goals.

Did you even watch this game? How can you even begin to criticize Dzeko for his performance and not even mention Tevez? You think Dzeko lost the ball a lot to game, I absolutely DARE you to rewatch the game and tell me that Dzeko lost it more then Tecez. If you get your head out of your ass, you'll see that Tevez, Lost the ball MORE then Dzeko this game. No mention of that, eh? Anything Dzeko did bad in today's game, Tevez did twice as bad and twice as much.

You think Mancini took out Tevez instead of Dzeko on accident? Dzeko was clearly having the better game, for you to say otherwise is clear bias/rubbish. I'm not even gonna mention the fact that Dzeko held the ball up, and led the line every single time down the field, because Tevez isn't even tall enough to do that. Dzekos first touch today was fine as well.

So Dzeko isn't good enough for this club, correct? Aguero and Tevez started the Real Madeid game, and scored NOTHING.... Dzeko came on and scored instantly, I guess that's not good enough either. Why is it that when Dzeko doesn't score, he's crucified.....(even when he does he should of had more according to you all) but when Tevez and Agiero don't score, it's not even worth mentioning? I think a lot of you judge these strikers based on past reputation, rather then what actually happens on the pitch.

OH, Dzekos tap in was lucky right? How about the last time Aguero and Tecez both scored in a premier league game......TWO LUCKY penalties for each of them, and then two TAP INS just like Dzekos. "OH MAN TEVEZ AND AGUERO HAVE SUCH A KNACK FOR BEING AROUND THE BALL!!!!" Yet Dzekos tap ins are "luck"

MAN city is 7 points down... How many games has Dzeko stated this year, though? With Tevez and Aguero starting early in the year, man city dropped all of those points to fall behing Unitrd.... But now that Dzeko started the last 4 games, he scored 4 goals and yet STILL for some reason Dzeko is to blame and Aguero and Tevez "should always be starting"

I NEVER see any other striker draw critiscm on here like Dzeko. TEVEZ LOSES THE BALL ALL THE TIME, HE MAKES BAD PASSES TOO..... Yet we never hear of that.

So you liek all the flashiness and short link up passes....to lead to what? No goals. You'd rather have flashiness that leads to absolutely nothing.... Then a guy who; lets just ignore all of his skills and cons about his game for a moment...... That simply scores goals. Yet he's not good enough

I could write so much more but it's not worth it. Sorry if this post is hard to read I'm kinda in a rush and put something together. All I can say is I pray to god Arsenal finds a way to get Dzeko.... Because if all City fans are like you, something is seriously wrong. Dzeko would be absolutely clinical on our team and I hope he goes ANYWHERE besides stay here just because of ridiculous fans like you. Again no hate to the quality posters.

Cheers
Wow.... An all time great post. Take a bow gunner.

Simply brilliant !

BlueAnorak said:
Arsenalfan23489 said:
br62 said:
The problem for me with Dzeko in the second half was his lack of urgency and final pass. He did well for the pass to Tevez who should have scored but he was in several other good positions and basically failed miserably.

If we are to become a really top team I am not sure if Edin is good enough to be part of that team.......but only time will tell.

"If we are to become a top team I am not sure if Edin is good enough to be a part of that"

Oh my. What an absolutely pathetic/disgraceful comment. I literally made an account just now just to respond to this.

First things first, I am not Bosnian, nor a city fan. I am a lifelong Arsenal fan. I have been watching all city games since midway throug last season, after noticing Dzeko on the bench and hoping that somehow Arsenal could of snagged him this year. With that being said, some of you so called "city fans" on this board are an absolute disgrace to your club. Shame on you. (No hate to the quality posters, here me out)

So Dzeko is not good enough to play for this team if they were to be a "top club," eh? Is Tevez good enough? How about Aguero and Ballotelli?

I guess his goal against QPR to give you a chance to win your first title in god knows how long, was not good enough? How about the times he came off the bench to save your team while your so called "good" strikers Aguero and Tevez put up an absolute donut and scored no goals.

Did you even watch this game? How can you even begin to criticize Dzeko for his performance and not even mention Tevez? You think Dzeko lost the ball a lot to game, I absolutely DARE you to rewatch the game and tell me that Dzeko lost it more then Tecez. If you get your head out of your ass, you'll see that Tevez, Lost the ball MORE then Dzeko this game. No mention of that, eh? Anything Dzeko did bad in today's game, Tevez did twice as bad and twice as much.

You think Mancini took out Tevez instead of Dzeko on accident? Dzeko was clearly having the better game, for you to say otherwise is clear bias/rubbish. I'm not even gonna mention the fact that Dzeko held the ball up, and led the line every single time down the field, because Tevez isn't even tall enough to do that. Dzekos first touch today was fine as well.

So Dzeko isn't good enough for this club, correct? Aguero and Tevez started the Real Madeid game, and scored NOTHING.... Dzeko came on and scored instantly, I guess that's not good enough either. Why is it that when Dzeko doesn't score, he's crucified.....(even when he does he should of had more according to you all) but when Tevez and Agiero don't score, it's not even worth mentioning? I think a lot of you judge these strikers based on past reputation, rather then what actually happens on the pitch.

OH, Dzekos tap in was lucky right? How about the last time Aguero and Tecez both scored in a premier league game......TWO LUCKY penalties for each of them, and then two TAP INS just like Dzekos. "OH MAN TEVEZ AND AGUERO HAVE SUCH A KNACK FOR BEING AROUND THE BALL!!!!" Yet Dzekos tap ins are "luck"

MAN city is 7 points down... How many games has Dzeko stated this year, though? With Tevez and Aguero starting early in the year, man city dropped all of those points to fall behing Unitrd.... But now that Dzeko started the last 4 games, he scored 4 goals and yet STILL for some reason Dzeko is to blame and Aguero and Tevez "should always be starting"

I NEVER see any other striker draw critiscm on here like Dzeko. TEVEZ LOSES THE BALL ALL THE TIME, HE MAKES BAD PASSES TOO..... Yet we never hear of that.

So you liek all the flashiness and short link up passes....to lead to what? No goals. You'd rather have flashiness that leads to absolutely nothing.... Then a guy who; lets just ignore all of his skills and cons about his game for a moment...... That simply scores goals. Yet he's not good enough

I could write so much more but it's not worth it. Sorry if this post is hard to read I'm kinda in a rush and put something together. All I can say is I pray to god Arsenal finds a way to get Dzeko.... Because if all City fans are like you, something is seriously wrong. Dzeko would be absolutely clinical on our team and I hope he goes ANYWHERE besides stay here just because of ridiculous fans like you. Again no hate to the quality posters.

Cheers

Fantastic post. It says it all. A lot about the 'so called' City fans on here when an Arse fan posts this. All you Dzeko 'haters' really should hang yourr heads in shame. Dzeko is doing the business at the moment. Even with a missed penalty he got on with it and pulled the Arse defence all over the shop and was there to put the ball away.
What the hell are you on about.....where does it mention hate in my comments. You do understand that we are all entitled to an opinion. The tone of your attack on my comments is absolutely unbelievable and some other clowns have jumped on the bandwagon along with you. It is amazing how other City fans on this forum are now referring to me as a ''so called'' City fan.....amazing.

If anyone is showing hatred here it is you and your obvious hatred of Tevez and Aguero who you keep mentioning in your comments. How in heaven's name can you hate Aguero so much. As you said, you are obviously not a City fan.

Where did I say that Dzeko's tap in was lucky....I never mentioned it. So I like all the flashiness and link-up passes do I.....JUST READ MY COMMENTS AGAIN you twit. I will not go in to all the other rubbish you have written and I am not even sure why I bothered to reply to this ridiculous and bad-mouthed overreaction on your part. Happy New Year!!!!!.

Only person I find my self shouting at at city is Dzeko. That damn first touch drives me mad

Did well today. Looked capable of holding up the ball and playing off the others which was good to see.

Ran the channels well and Tevez really should have finished that counter attack we had with that pass from Dzeko.

Was completely knackered when he went off which is how all our players bar Joe should feel, put in a real shift every week like Zaba does and throw in the natural quality and we will win games no problem.

Dzeko is great, but he could be even better if his first touch sharpened up. Tevez had a few blunders and for me doesn't look the player he was 2 seasons ago.

Frustrating to watch at times. Seems like for every one thing he does well he does two or three things poorly. As long as he keeps putting the ball in the back of the net though I won't be complaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.