Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

WimbledonRd said:
Dzeko is the best striker City has.

If he goes, this will be a disaster for City, but most airheads on this forum will figure that out 12 months too late.
Aguero and Tevez are by far our best strikers. Imo both Dzeko and probably Balotelli will be leaving the summer with Falcao coming in.

greasedupdeafguy said:
WimbledonRd said:

If he goes, this will be a disaster for City, but most airheads on this forum will figure that out 12 months too late.
Aguero and Tevez are by far our best strikers. Imo both Dzeko and probably Balotelli will be leaving the summer with Falcao coming in.

Based on what?

BOSNIANCITY said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
WimbledonRd said:

Based on what?
Watching city

If you look at Tevez's career overall he is not a prolific striker.

In fact I would haxard a guess that Edin is the most prolific with Kun second.

Offing Edin would be a mistake.

Offing Mario probably the right move.

greasedupdeafguy said:
BOSNIANCITY said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Based on what?
Watching city

I have NO idea what you've been watching, but if you want to watch something pretty, then don't choose Aguero nor Tevez, choose to watch Ballet - that will probably give you something pretty to watch.

But if you want to watch City's best striker in terms of OBJECTIVE AND RELEVANT statistics - then, that City striker is Dzeko time and time and time again.

Most goals.
Most goals / minute of play.
Best hold up game.

Sure, he doesn't run around like he is 5',2" like Tevez or Aguero, but he scores and that is all that counts for a striker.

Again, what you've been watching - I have no idea, but it wasn't football.

Dzeko is the Best City has got.

Besides, bringing Falcao will be same as bringing another Tevez and Aguero. Falcao is 5', 10", short, quick - we already have Tevez and Aguero that do exactly that, we don't need another one of those.

greasedupdeafguy said:
BOSNIANCITY said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Based on what?
Watching city
37 years for win in london or 40 for title.with edin its easy.:)

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
WimbledonRd said:

are you joking, aguero is streets ahead, if and when dzeko goes, the club will improve as should be the case.

Either your Football IQ is 10, or you're dishonest.
That is the only way I can explain this post.

ALL OBJECTIVE STATISTICS show again and again - Dzeko is the #1 City Striker.

City will not find the right replacement for him - Dzeko is the only decent striker above 6 feet. Where will you find a prolific striker of his size?

Silence?

That's right.

Is there any way people will realise different players have different merits rather than my striker's better than yours?

WimbledonRd said:
Dzeko is the only decent striker above 6 feet. Where will you find a prolific striker of his size?

So Ibrahimovic, Cavani, Jovetic, Benzema, Higuain, and Lewandowski (all 6ft or taller) are not even "decent" now? Heard it all.

Who says we will even want a tall striker anyway? I mean Falcao isn't even 6ft but has a great leap and gets above tall defenders for headers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.