Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

ell said:
Dont think he was MOTM think he had one of those games where his final product let him down at the last minute

He is the one that was most deserving for City win yesterday.

I'm afraid lot of you have completely wrong idea of what "MOTM" is and why players are awarded with it in football matches.

It was same when Rooney got one in derby. He scored 2 goals in a gem his team won 3:2. If he didn't his team would lose. Of course he was bloody MOTM.

Anthony Kun said:
js1993 said:
foley87 said:
still a moody miserable ****. couldnt even be bother to clap the fans when he was subbed

He hasnt done for a while now, does my head in.

Maybe he's been on here reading all the negative comments we are posting...

possible :) it is not like the players are living in another planet all of them are young, have laptops, watch youtube when they score a good goal :)

the negative comments should be directed only toward players who don't give a shit ! not the others even if they are not good

even if it's harsh at the same time a footballer is paid higher than any average profession so the negative comments... are part of the profession they should deal with it

I'm a bosnian, and enough with the shirt already...

It clearly means "For my hommies".

There is a word for forum users in bosnian language you know. As well as for thrash talkers, quite different from the word "mahalci".

MSP said:
ell said:
Dont think he was MOTM think he had one of those games where his final product let him down at the last minute

I'm afraid lot of you have completely wrong idea of what "MOTM" is and why players are awarded with it in football matches.

It was same when Rooney got one in derby. He scored 2 goals in a gem his team won 3:2. If he didn't his team would lose. Of course he was bloody MOTM.

Are you taking the piss?

Rolee said:
MSP said:
ell said:

Are you taking the piss?

I could probably do it if tried but no, I don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.