Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

ColinLee said:
noise said:
ESPN did WorldCup posters for each country. Unsurprisingly perhaps Dzeko is on the one for Bosnia (Rooney is on the one for England).

ogNVHpJ.jpg
I bet he fell over easily when they handed him that flag...

That was a joke BTW, chill out and eat some cake ;)

Lol. I guess Edin may have fallen over all the trophies he has won us. Can't wait for the statue of Edin's 3 minute sleep at Goodison Park to be "erected" outside the Etihad. I use to employ the same tactics in the pub league to try to avoid bookings and red cards!!

kismet said:
That is all

He is to my sons generation what the goat was to mine, he sometimes looks clumsy and his touch isn't always the best, but when he's in the zone he is fucking awesome, a definite legend...

Tanzeylee said:
kismet said:
That is all

He is to my sons generation what the goat was to mine, he sometimes looks clumsy and his touch isn't always the best, but when he's in the zone he is fucking awesome, a definite legend...

fuck off the goat is 10x the player Edin will ever be ;)

dzeko is a city legend no doubt about it. Silva Aguero Zaba Kompany Yaya and Hart are the other city legends of this era for me

blueP said:
Excuse me....let us all please take a moment now we have caught our breath after running around on the pitch the other week that thanks to our Bosnian Diamond we have won TWO league titles in 2 seasons. Now, please can we stop the negative comments about Edin Dzeko and get behind him for the new campaign. Mr Pelegrini knows exactly how to get the best out of EDIN, Mancini didn't...he needs to play week in week out, so get used to it, bet he's the first on the team sheet now. He is too valuable to lose and I promise you that if, in Edin we trust, a third title is on its way to Eastlands. Never doubted EDIN and never will from the day he arrived and I've watched City for 40 years. This is OUR time and what a time to be a blue - the lad is a legend. Watch and learn.

I'll bet good money he isn't. Not even close. He's not even the first striker on the teamsheet

Edin did brilliantly towards the end of this season. Some great finishing, showed a good attitude and at the end of the day the lad's a winner as proven previously with us and at wolfsburg. He's a weird one though Edin, his performances vary dramatically. If his start to dip then Joevtic and Negredo will get the nod and rightly so. he's proved he can be a great asset for us this next season though and hopefully he can do well for us again

Dunne's own goal said:
johnbmcr said:
blueP said:
Excuse me....let us all please take a moment now we have caught our breath after running around on the pitch the other week that thanks to our Bosnian Diamond we have won TWO league titles in 2 seasons. Now, please can we stop the negative comments about Edin Dzeko and get behind him for the new campaign. Mr Pelegrini knows exactly how to get the best out of EDIN, Mancini didn't...he needs to play week in week out, so get used to it, bet he's the first on the team sheet now. He is too valuable to lose and I promise you that if, in Edin we trust, a third title is on its way to Eastlands. Never doubted EDIN and never will from the day he arrived and I've watched City for 40 years. This is OUR time and what a time to be a blue - the lad is a legend. Watch and learn.
+1

+2

Thank you Edin! Keep on banging goals in for the mighty sky blues!
Are we selling him to Coventry?

Finished of the season very well, however I believe Dzeko will be at Valencia next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.