Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko

noise said:
vWEm1Oe.jpg

Cool moment at the end of the Argentina - Bosnia match.

That's obviously photoshopped. Everyone knows that City players are just mercenaries only in it for themselves and care nothing about their club teammates.

Got absolutely shafted by that lino tonight, as did Bosnia. Fantastic movement, great pass great finish, offside, my arse. Absolutely shocking.

Changed the whole outcome of the game.

Phil Neville recons Dzeko will think he cost his team a place in the World Cup. He's a biased, fucking wanker. but I bet there's a few City fans who will jump in to agree.

They will be wankers too.

Hard luck Edin/Bosnia, you have been completely shit on.

Gutted for him. Some of the service was dire and the offside was clearly NOT offside. He had THREE men marking him most of the time such was the slow build up play. He "cost Bosnia the match" according to the monotone Neville brother. Just can't help themselves can they? In the Argentina game the commentator stated that the Argentina subs were replacing the "inflated egos" of Aguero and Higuain!! At least Edin will get a longer rest now ready for the start of the season.

oakiecokie said:
Another piss poor performance from him tonight.Any one else notice but I have never seen any other player stare at the fooking ground so much in any match.

Fuck that. Did you even watch the Nigerian players??

oakiecokie said:
Another piss poor performance from him tonight.Any one else notice but I have never seen any other player stare at the fooking ground so much in any match.

Fuck that. Did you even watch the Nigerian players??

CaliforniaBlue said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Unlucky Bosnia, were unfortunate to lose that match and Edin should really have took more of his chances.
Well phrased, after all, he did take one!

Was very unlucky there, but outside of that he was really poor all game. His touch for that chance in the final minute was top quality, but he HAS to take that chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.