Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Woop woop! Fucking class.

Never been so glad as I've been now to eat humble pie. Thought he was poor under Mancini, think he's the number 1 striker alongside Aguero now.

Someone said on here the other day, his progression and growth to become a leader of the team is remarkable.

His goals last season after Christmas at Palace, Everton, the swamp. Just fucking class.

@BluePhil8 said:
Woop woop! Fucking class.

Never been so glad as I've been now to eat humble pie. Thought he was poor under Mancini, think he's the number 1 striker alongside Aguero now.

Someone said on here the other day, his progression and growth to become a leader of the team is remarkable.

His goals last season after Christmas at Palace, Everton, the swamp. Just fucking class.
He was poor under Mancini, undoubtedly. There were times when his attempts to trap the ball went further than I can kick it. However; the transformation in him since the Holistic Engineer dropped anchor in East Manchester has been remarkable. Pellers seems to be able to bring the best out of certain players that were underperforming in previous seasons , Dzeko and Nasri being the two obvious examples. Long may it continue.

F8Ocj5Q.jpg

fabulous news..Ed has had his fair share of criticism over the past few seasons (myself included) however he gas won me over tge last 18 months..Top man edin.
Now do us a favour..show some respect to the 2013-2014 premier league champs on Monday night.........WTF!!they did t win it??????????

well done !! deserved for dzeko

@MirrorAnderson · 44m

Man City will focus on a new deal for Joe Hart after agreeing four-year deal with Edin Dzeko. Hart talks still at early stage.

with joe done too...the spine of the team will be secured !

I Doff my hat to you son. You have proved me and many others on here to be so wrong. Delighted you are as happy here as we are to have you. So, as a remark of our new found love for you (previous doubters that is) , will you net a couple on Monday night.

Belting news. Really getting the feeling that a lot of these players are proper City players now. Synonymous with the club first and foremost, not just here for a short stay, angling for a new contract every season. Great to have so many constants in the side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.