Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Anyone else as proud as me that Edin's showing his true form

I can't deny being overly supportive of Edin over the stretch of last season... but I do have to say he has shown true class in sticking with us and proved, yet again to be just what the doctor ordered. anyone else think the same?

Re: Anyone else as proud as me that Edin's showing his true form

Goal machine thats all<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:48 pm --<br /><br />Goal machine thats all

On his day he's as good a finisher as anyone in the world .... his final goal at Spurs last season proved that , and his second goal today couldn't have been bettered by either Messi or Ronaldo ....

he looks happy again

but again it's highly noticeable that if you provide the service , Dzeko WILL score !!

city51 said:
Goal machine thats all

-- Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:48 pm --

Goal machine thats all

So was Jimmy Greaves , and so was Gerd Muller ......

never did either any harm !

He was my absolute favorite player in the Bundesliga before we signed him. Was on cloud 9 when he showed up at City! So glad he is finally dominating this league!

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

one word, Outstanding. The second goal was something else. The way the ball swerved into the net. I did a sex wee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.