Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

I thought that it was harsh that he did not start today given his recent form. Certainly ahead of Mario on all counts (playing better, scoring, professional attitude) - you can't deny that he does the business. Class act.

I have always supported the lad, he gives us another dimension. The last couple of years when he has taken stick, we have not played to his strengths.

Five league goals on only two starts. Lol

Mancini needs to start playing his best players. In my opinion the '3-1' of our '4-2-3-1' should be tevez silva aguero in the '3', and Dzeko as the '1'.

Dzeko is a very intelligent striker.
His time on the bench is sometimes worthwhile especially when he can have the time to observe the opponents.

A top form & intelligent striker like Dzeko can be very productive coming into a game against a worn out opponent defense! Especially ewwhen their team throw caution to the wind.

Deploying him in this circumstance (we have previous) has been good to our team especially Dzeko heroics in the later stages of the matches.

Why not let Mancini decides and have this ACE in his sleeve!

blueplan said:
His time on the bench is sometimes worthwhile especially when he can have the time to observe the opponents.

A top form & intelligent striker like Dzeko can be very productive coming into a game against a worn out opponent defense! Especially ewwhen their team throw caution to the wind.

Deploying him in this circumstance (we have previous) has been good to our team especially Dzeko heroics in the later stages of the matches.

Well put, Dzeko is most certainly one of the most intelligent strikers I've seen, he reads a game superbly.

blueplan said:

This would certainly explain why he hardly ever seems to be anywhere near as effective when he starts games and yet scores important goals and changes games when he comes off the bench.

I really love Edin,

Pam said:
blueplan said:

This would certainly explain why he hardly ever seems to be anywhere near as effective when he starts games and yet scores important goals and changes games when he comes off the bench.

I really love Edin,

Agreed, this poster has hit the nail on the head, His manner of delivery smacks of
Bela Lugosi at his finest and he sure knows his footy.

I have criticised Edin on numerous occasions on here,yet I will hold my hands up and praise mr Ed today. Fantastic cameo performance when he came on.

Wish he could do it from the start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.