Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

You are pardoned.
Normally, all self-touting, ego-obsessed, smarter-than-everyone-else idiots are.

The Flash said:
JoesephCalzaghe said:
AGuero/Tevez partnership is the biggest myth on bluemoon.

16 goals between them in the last 10 games they've started together.

Yes. A myth. Definitely.

Bwuahahahahaha!!

I can't recall when Aguero scored last time. :)

WimbledonRd said:
You are pardoned.
Normally, all self-touting, ego-obsessed, smarter-than-everyone-else idiots are.
Smarter-than-everyone-else idiots? Brilliant. Yet more wonderful insights from the guy who tries to put everyone in boxes they don't fit into. God forbid if anything needs returning in your house. If your telly broke you'd probably try to return it in a DVD case.

Welcome to WimbledonRd's perception Bluemoon, where Skashion, an internationalist who generally rejects nationality even as a concept, hates Dzeko, despite never saying a bad word against him, is a xenophobic bigot, but just loves Balotelli, because I'm only bigoted against Bosnians and not black italians.

You are without a doubt the most stupid person I've come across on this forum, because, dumb false labelling aside, the truly sad fact is that you genuinely believe there are no Bosnians here simply because many speak a reasonably fluent level of English. How ignorant do you have to be in a modern world, to not know that many millions of people are fluent in English simply because it is so pervasive in popular culture.

WimbledonRd said:
The two of you above are the prime example of those who give blues a bad name with their xenophobia and outright bigotry. I read your comments and feel ashamed for you.

As for my comments and that nonsense of touting Dzeko or spitting on Balo, while not talking about much else - nonsense (again). First, do I have to justify what I want to discuss on the forum? Second, while it simply isn't true I am only concerned with these two, it is true that Balo and Dzeko are the most interesting blokes to talk about because there is more contraversy surrounding them. Balo, because he is immature and irresponsible and Dzeko because he is more hated by some bigots here (probably because being Italian is just so much better than being God-forbid Bosnian or a Balkan).

Besides, what is there to talk about Tevez or Kun or Hart? Or even Silva or Nasri? Those guys don't really face nearly as much contraversy as Balo and Dzeko do. Its not like Silva is preferred over Nasri or Tevez over Aguero because one is Italian and the other one is not.

And it is clearly the case here between Balo and Dzeko.

And if this observation bothers you, then may I suggest the rag forum - you might feel more at home there.

You are completely misguided, ridiculous, and throwing around completely unfounded, unfair and offensive accusations.

To accuse me and others of being bigots and xenophobes is absurd. The idea to me that I would not like someone or criticise them because of where they were born / the language they speak / the god they pray to, is such a ridiculous concept to me that I don't even think it is worthy of a proper response.

No City fan I have ever seen on here has criticised or said anything negative about Dzeko based on him being Bosnian, and if they have, they deserve throwing off the board. The only criticism that I and others have made is of the fanatical, obsessive, frenzied Dzekomaniacs. Most of these seem to be Bosnian.

Now the criticism of these people is in absolutely no way a criticism of their nationality. It is a criticism of their ridiculous, fevered obsession with Dzeko, and apparent failure to be impartial about him or any other striker at the club.

Dzekos Smile said:
All the Dzeko fan boys will be on the Chelsea forum in January :)
I wonder about this myself. I think Dzeko is loyal and he also likes City. If anything I see him going to Juventus in January instead of joining a competing team in premiership.

But I don't think Juventus can afford what City will ask for him, so Dzeko will probably continue to sit on the bench until he depreciates in value for another team to buy him.

Rumor is City would not let him go for less than £30 mill, which is a ridiculous price for a striker who's used in a substitute capacity. He's certainly worth it though.

Chelsea can definitely afford Dzeko and they would use him in their starting 11, which is what he wants (what any player would want).

We could see City getting Falcao, and Chelsea getting Dzeko, which could get very interesting.

WimbledonRd said:
The two of you above are the prime example of those who give blues a bad name with their xenophobia and outright bigotry.

What an absolutely ridiculous accusation. I'm not even going to reply to the rest, Shaelum and Skashion have already covered it.

I understand the criticism when Edin's not really up to form, but player of the month, top City scorer, scored a bunch of important, match winning goals, and still there are people who think it's ok and justified to bench him.

He deserves a run of games, from the first minute. It has nothing to do with Bosnians, the facts are there for you, and if you can't appreciate what he has done then, as I said sometime ago, you really don't deserve him. It applies to any other player - anyone who makes such a contribution deserves a secured spot for at least a couple of games in a row.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.