Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

jimharri said:
drone said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
He is doing all he can to get into Mancini's thinking to start games.

Dzeko on the bench for the next game?! UNIMAGINABLE but still probable with Mancini. How much I hate that guy, I really can not put into words..
Do yourself a favour and go away for a while.We don't want, or need, ''fans'' (?) like you.

tolerance for those with different opinions and preferences... you might want to work on it.

Not quite sure RM knows his strikers well.

Dzeko is perfect when we are looking to counter against better teams. He has space, which he needs. Works well with CT.

At home when teams park the bus then he is nullified. You need Kun and Tevez types as well as DS.

Mario remains the enigma. Not quite sure who he should play with, or maybe he could qave done the lone striker job tonight.

drone said:
jimharri said:
drone said:
Dzeko on the bench for the next game?! UNIMAGINABLE but still probable with Mancini. How much I hate that guy, I really can not put into words..
Do yourself a favour and go away for a while.We don't want, or need, ''fans'' (?) like you.

tolerance for those with different opinions and preferences... you might want to work on it.
You're posting on a City forum stating how you hate the manager. You might want to work on what it means to be a City fan. If you actually are a City fan. Capiche?

citykev28 said:
If you are simply an Edin Dzeko fan, then I have no reason to discredit you.

If you are a City fan, then I really don't know where to start.

The topic isn't about me, so we better talk about Edin.

Btw, I do realise that there's a certain "mold" every City fan has to fit. It includes 10000% support to Mancini, whatever he does.
I find myself in a situation where I really do like City and want them to win, but I hate the coach and everything he does. I guess I'll never satisfy your criteria but it doesn't really matter :D

On topic: Dzeko deserves more game time than he gets. Put him out there, feed him with the balls, and both he and City will shine.

drone said:
citykev28 said:
If you are simply an Edin Dzeko fan, then I have no reason to discredit you.

If you are a City fan, then I really don't know where to start.

The topic isn't about me, so we better talk about Edin.

Btw, I do realise that there's a certain "mold" every City fan has to fit. It includes 10000% support to Mancini, whatever he does.
I find myself in a situation where I really do like City and want them to win, but I hate the coach and everything he does. I guess I'll never satisfy your criteria but it doesn't really matter :D

Anything more than 100% is impossivle.

He ended our 35 year wait for a trophy.
He masterminded a 6-1 win at Old Trafford.
He guided us to the Premier League Championship.

You don't hate everything he does. You hate the fact that he rates 2 Argentinians higher than a player from Bosnia purely for footballing reasons.

It's hard to define who is a legend and who is not. Many would argue that post war we have just had 3 Doherty, Trautmann and Bell.

Having met Dzeko and seen what a truly nice guy he is, he is one of my favourite City players I have watched over the last 50 years. For his vital goals for City and just for the type of guy he is, for me he is a legend, although I realise that may not meet the universal definition.

If he continues in the current vein then he could go on to be a truly great City player.

I hope he gets game time and becomes a regular starter.

citykev28 said:
Anything more than 100% is impossivle.

He ended our 35 year wait for a trophy.
He masterminded a 6-1 win at Old Trafford.
He guided us to the Premier League Championship.

You don't hate everything he does. You hate the fact that he rates 2 Argentinians higher than a player from Bosnia purely for footballing reasons.

I don't hate the fact he rates Aguero higher than Dzeko. It's reasonable.
Tevez... I occasionally hate that fact, but what I hate more is the lack of cooperation between Tevez and Dzeko.
I do hate when Balotelli gets away with bad games. There's the Italian connection you can't deny.
What I most hate is when Dzeko puts in brilliant games and just needs a good run to become a goal scoring machine but he's constantly benched. If he plays lousy, ok, he deserves it, but 7 goals in 5 matches (I think, I read it somewhere) and it's still not probable that he'll start the next match. I don't think it's fair and it pisses me off. And yes, probably because I care more than you on this matter since I'm a Bosnian :D

No, not a legend but a much better player than some give him credit for and I think he deserves starts. He might not be technically 'better' but he's there to score and he's on form.

drone said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
He is doing all he can to get into Mancini's thinking to start games.

Hating the manager for not playing your favourite player?
Bit harsh. He uses Dzeko to the best advantage of the team. Much more important than starting him every game...
If you hate Mancini you cannot be a fan of this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.