Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

20sbc07 said:
26955714.jpg

This just might be my favorite picture on the internet.

OOOOoooooooOOOOO EEEEEDdddddIIIIIIiiiiiiNNNNNNnnnnn DZzeeeekooooooooooooooo

EDisIN said:
Burtonblue said:
drone said:
Dzeko on the bench for the next game?! UNIMAGINABLE but still probable with Mancini. How much I hate that guy, I really can not put into words..
Hating the manager for not playing your favourite player?
Bit harsh. He uses Dzeko to the best advantage of the team. Much more important than starting him every game...
If you hate Mancini you cannot be a fan of this club.

You are wrong about this...

I love my national team, and in same time i hate our manager for being pussy in some games.

It's impossible to compare club and country.

You have patriotic feelings towards your national team... like most others who have come to this board to follow Dzeko however, can you honestly say you'll be City supporters the day that he no longer plays for us?

glad to see edin has found his form of early last year, let's hope it lasts a bit longer this time and bobby gives him a chance whilst kun is out

GStar said:
EDisIN said:
Burtonblue said:
Hating the manager for not playing your favourite player?
Bit harsh. He uses Dzeko to the best advantage of the team. Much more important than starting him every game...
If you hate Mancini you cannot be a fan of this club.

You are wrong about this...

I love my national team, and in same time i hate our manager for being pussy in some games.

It's impossible to compare club and country.

You have patriotic feelings towards your national team... like most others who have come to this board to follow Dzeko however, can you honestly say you'll be City supporters the day that he no longer plays for us?

Honestly, Maybe, but with less emotions... I am not one of those bosnians who deny that dzeko isn't reason why are we here at city's side. But still, Edin is nothing more for me than a player who makes me happy from time to time, so he is not my religion like he is for many of your 'fake city fans' :)

Im not Bosnian, I come from Hulme. But, I hope Edin starts on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.