Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

I hope Dzeko will say no to Mancini to come on when City are losing and leave for Bosnia to play golf for 6 months. :D

chux00ba said:
I hope Dzeko will say no to Mancini to come on when City are losing and leave for Bosnia to play golf for 6 months. :D
Perhaps you can join him

chux00ba said:
noise said:
I knew Dzeko wasn't going to start today. I can't remember last time he was started at home.

He's shit when he starts, remember?

Yeah, I can see Tavez/Aguero partnership is working so well from the start. How many games they won us this season. BS

Dzeko fans - "Don't hate on Dzeko you haters, stop hating"

Same Dzeko fans - "Aguero/Tevez/Balotelli are terrible, why do they play, they never play well.." etc.

man-ironing.jpg

What a man, comes in today with a smile when 99% of other's in his position would have been pissed (and some would not even have wanted to come on the pitch...)

His unselfish pass to Nasri (?) resulted in the 5th goal when most strikers (especially at 4-0 up) would have elected to try to dribble/shoot from a bad position on the edge of the box to try and score themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.