Edin Dzeko (on his Web site)(merged)

EaglesFan

When asked about rumors about his place at City (Mirror, etc.) on his official web site he posted:

"I am currently focused on games only. I'm not interested in anything else, which, if need to, can be discussed after the end of the season in which my only goal is to win the EPL, as well as Europa League".

I dont know how (it's up to Mancini to figure) but this guy needs to get a chance in the run-in.

Because, the guy is a winner. He is cut out for big games. He played many of them already (club level and NT level), arguably more than Balotelli (too young) or Aguero for that matter.

He already won a title and Mancini should let him help him win one as well. In NT he has scored more goals in important games on a big stage than I can remember...

He needs a chance. He will NOT dissapoint in the run-in.

Re: Dzeko on his Web site

If we played him regularly with Kolarov we'd be better off.

We're too reliant on one twos and threading the ball through an eye of the needle to score.

Getting crosses into Dzeko, or corners into Lescott is an easier way to score than 90 mins of possession and pressure on the edge of the box.

See goals at Wigan and Villa...set pieces

We need variation in our game.

He probably will disappoint as he frequently does....

However, I dont think Aguero works away from home and Balotelli is nowhere near as effective away either so I would give him a go against Stoke but not against Chelsea when Aguero and Balotelli should play.

I have no issue with him getting a game tomorrow too as long as he remembers how shit he was in Lisbon and works out what to do!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

However, I dont think Aguero works away from home and Balotelli is nowhere near as effective away either so I would give him a go against Stoke but not against Chelsea when Aguero and Balotelli should play.

I have no issue with him getting a game tomorrow too as long as he remembers how shit he was in Lisbon and works out what to do!

Well, given how much he OWNED David Luiz in recent friendly against Brazil - I would get him in at some point against Chelsea...just to go for repeat :-)

That was soooo much fun to watch :-)

he needs to start playing well and scoring goals regularly.

Let's not forget, he cost £27m, we'll never recoup more than half of that so he needs to be the man.

with his height he's the guy who we should just be able to punt to occassionally and he stick it in and win us tight games.

EaglesFan said:
When asked about rumors about his place at City (Mirror, etc.) on his official web site he posted:

"I am currently focused on games only. I'm not interested in anything else, which, if need to, can be discussed after the end of the season in which my only goal is to win the EPL, as well as Europa League".

I dont know how (it's up to Mancini to figure) but this guy needs to get a chance in the run-in.

Because, the guy is a winner. He is cut out for big games. He played many of them already (club level and NT level), arguably more than Balotelli (too young) or Aguero for that matter.

He already won a title and Mancini should let him help him win one as well. In NT he has scored more goals in important games on a big stage than I can remember...

He needs a chance. He will NOT dissapoint in the run-in.

lol yawn. I think Mancini is just sick of giving him chances and then screwing up, napoli, bayern, sunderland, etc

there is no doubting his talent but he needs to play better, he was like this during his last season at wolfsburg too when he wanted out and the fans boo'd him

EaglesFan said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Well, given how much he OWNED David Luiz in recent friendly against Brazil - I would get him in at some point against Chelsea...just to go for repeat :-)

That was soooo much fun to watch :-)

You'd think Chelsea would rather see him playing than Kun/Balo. They're more susceptible to pace I reckon.

Marvin said:
If we played him regularly with Kolarov we'd be better off.

We're too reliant on one twos and threading the ball through an eye of the needle to score.

Getting crosses into Dzeko, or corners into Lescott is an easier way to score than 90 mins of possession and pressure on the edge of the box.

See goals at Wigan and Villa...set pieces

We need variation in our game.

I was thinking about this last night for some reason. Plus the two he got for Wolfsburg against Utd 2009/10 were both headers, header at Spurs this season. Definitely a part of our game we could use more. I was wondering how many goals he would get in the Norwich team atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.