Edin Dzeko (on his Web site)(merged)

Re: Dzeko on his Web site

nevilletogoater-in said:
Unfortunately whilst I agree that Dzeko needs crosses pumped into the box I don't think Kolorov is the person to deliver it. We look so inadequate at the back when he's in the team and 90% of his crosses don't get past the first defender anyway.

This less than three weeks after the Blackburn game? What a cross, what a finish.

Marvin said:
If we played him regularly with Kolarov we'd be better off.

We're too reliant on one twos and threading the ball through an eye of the needle to score.

Getting crosses into Dzeko, or corners into Lescott is an easier way to score than 90 mins of possession and pressure on the edge of the box.

See goals at Wigan and Villa...set pieces

We need variation in our game.

A plan B? That would be nice.

JasminBosnia said:
Ducado said:
Can we keep this thread peaceful as every other Dzeko thread ends up with a few bans and warnings

Feel good knowing I did not deserve warning nor ban on this forum yet, and I was advised to fook off from this forum. You know where am I coming from :) ?

Feed the Edin (Goat) and he will score every game. Better than any old fashion CF who do not take a part in build up play. Just see Gomez tonight, scored four goals with six touches and Edin is way better than him.

I would play him vs Chelsea not Sporting as they will play like Napoli and we dont have a width. Actually, we have but RM still believe in tikky takka football.
I lol'd

JoeMercer'sWay said:
he needs to start playing well and scoring goals regularly.

Let's not forget, he cost £27m, we'll never recoup more than half of that so he needs to be the man.

with his height he's the guy who we should just be able to punt to occassionally and he stick it in and win us tight games.

Want a bet?

Agreed but it is such as difficult decision with the likes of Balotelli and Aguero (and even Tevez) on the bench. Hopefully the manager will deploy the correct forwards based on our opponents and we will triumph in the end.

pudge said:
JasminBosnia said:
Ducado said:
Can we keep this thread peaceful as every other Dzeko thread ends up with a few bans and warnings

Feel good knowing I did not deserve warning nor ban on this forum yet, and I was advised to fook off from this forum. You know where am I coming from :) ?

Feed the Edin (Goat) and he will score every game. Better than any old fashion CF who do not take a part in build up play. Just see Gomez tonight, scored four goals with six touches and Edin is way better than him.

I would play him vs Chelsea not Sporting as they will play like Napoli and we dont have a width. Actually, we have but RM still believe in tikky takka football.
I lol'd

that's something that can't be proven if they are not in the same team playing under the same conditions...gomes is the same player as dzeko, he just happens to play in a set up that suits him

Need to go ASAP !

Hopefully won't start either vs. Sporting nor Chelsea, Mancini should stick with his formation that he plays since January, even if this obviously led to drop in every aspect of the game and in competition.

Of course he could push Edin, obviously in total disarray and loss of confidence (and I wouldn't blame him for that), at the moment of unbearable tension, a breaking point for team and season, and make him a scape-goat, especially if he wish to remove him from the squad in summer. Then if Edin makes best of it, and its possible he might - nice; if fail, perhaps he then escape uneasy questions when he dispatch him away - how many attacking options he needs to amend and how many strikers to change every summer to win the title.

I believe these millions everyone are so concerned about are not exactly taken away from hungry children of Africa, so few millions less for this guy will not leave owners in despair. Juve, Milan and Inter will be happy to pay 80-90% of his original price, while Mourinho who like the guy will give Higuain for him and some money. So what's the fuss ?

More urgent question is how to explain how and why is the first place conceded to immediate rival in the final leg of the race, by the way, rival with pretty much weaker team potential ?!

Remember Milan around '95, '96 anyone (after Fabio's the greatest Milan and football team of all times) - most expensive flop of all time ?

He looks so short on confidence right now, I'd honestly rather see Tevez.

If only Dzeko had Mario's confidence, he would be world class. But he seems to have Berbatov syndrome.

He will be gone next year if any club puts in a decent bid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.