Edin Dzeko (on his Web site)(merged)

Re: Dzeko on his Web site

Unfortunately whilst I agree that Dzeko needs crosses pumped into the box I don't think Kolorov is the person to deliver it. We look so inadequate at the back when he's in the team and 90% of his crosses don't get past the first defender anyway.

Dzeko was brought in to hold play up and bring other players into the game. Unfortunately time and time again his first touch is so so poor that the move breaks down. If crossing and heading is his strengths then he will never ever fit into Mancini's plans because we don't play with out and out wingers.

Dzeko on his Web site

Dzeko strives on balls being pumped into the box and he gets a foot, a head on it. Mancini doesn't play that type of football he wants him to hold up play pass it on and run into space. On his day his first touch is great but then another time it will just rebound off him and he's then chasing down the ball.

I want him to do well I really like him but he needs a run with the team and is also a confidence player.

Everything he won't get playing for us unfortunately.

Tevez with Aguero is the way forward, carlos is good away from home too and is the spark we have been missing upfront.

He needs to start playing well when he gets the chance, simples

JoeMercer'sWay said:
he needs to start playing well and scoring goals regularly.

Let's not forget, he cost £27m, we'll never recoup more than half of that so he needs to be the man.

with his height he's the guy who we should just be able to punt to occassionally and he stick it in and win us tight games.

So if we sell him he's now only worth £13M? Nah.

1.618034 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
he needs to start playing well and scoring goals regularly.

Let's not forget, he cost £27m, we'll never recoup more than half of that so he needs to be the man.

with his height he's the guy who we should just be able to punt to occassionally and he stick it in and win us tight games.

So if we sell him he's now only worth £13M? Nah.

we ain't getting £20m for him.

weeman19_89 said:
Dzeko strives on balls being pumped into the box and he gets a foot, a head on it. Mancini doesn't play that type of football he wants him to hold up play pass it on and run into space. On his day his first touch is great but then another time it will just rebound off him and he's then chasing down the ball.

I want him to do well I really like him but he needs a run with the team and is also a confidence player.

Everything he won't get playing for us unfortunately.

I can recall countless times where he has had balls put into the box and more often then not he would be wasteful, he's not as prolific as you'd think inside the box even with good service. For his size and strength, he should be

Ducado said:
Can we keep this thread peaceful as every other Dzeko thread ends up with a few bans and warnings

Feel good knowing I did not deserve warning nor ban on this forum yet, and I was advised to fook off from this forum. You know where am I coming from :) ?

Feed the Edin (Goat) and he will score every game. Better than any old fashion CF who do not take a part in build up play. Just see Gomez tonight, scored four goals with six touches and Edin is way better than him.

I would play him vs Chelsea not Sporting as they will play like Napoli and we dont have a width. Actually, we have but RM still believe in tikky takka football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.