Edin Dzeko.

MCFC BOB

Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
I think he's been much better in recent weeks, and he's starting to show some really good touches. I'm going to sit back on the fence with Dzeko and wait and see. He seems to be useful when coming off the bench, in fact, he's scored 3 goals after coming off the bench. He also seems to be good at getting on with everyone around the camp, and has tamed "The Balotelli" into being his best mate. I really hope it comes good for him, because he's almost too nice for it not to work for him.

He's also got a really good work ethic about him, and has an excellent attitude to football. He also seems to love the fans; all the goals that he has scored, he has immediately faced the fans and cheered! I want him to be brilliant, I really do. And finally, he's showing signs of it.

Keep it up, Edin.

Joe Hart said:
Game in August, lad.

Looks fitter and to have lost a bit of weight recently.

I think he'll get a pile of goals next season.

Think he'll be top next season, seen him start to get his form back in recent weeks. Needed the 6 month introduction to help him settle.

It's hard to dislike a player who actually wrote to ask if he could play for us. I do think he's getting better... not every player can hit the ground running in the Prem. I like the way he fully understands the club's DNA in the way that Hart, Kompany and de Jong do.

mcfc2607 said:
he seems to really appreciate being a footballer.

if u know what i mean. well i do. :)

i just really like his personality

I know exactly what you mean. He seems to be living the dream and loving every minute of it.

Yesterday for example, taking pictures and videos from the open top bus and being completely overawed by the whole occasion. He seems like a down to earth, top lad and I reckon he will be class next season.

I like the way that both himself and Kolarov seem to have intergrated themselves very much into the team spirit. They both like to mess about, judging from the cityTV videos that get put online.
(Did like Dzeko trying to snatch away Mancini's piece of paper during his speech last night)

banbury_blue said:
I like the way that both himself and Kolarov seem to have intergrated themselves very much into the team spirit. They both like to mess about, judging from the cityTV videos that get put online.
(Did like Dzeko trying to snatch away Mancini's piece of paper during his speech last night)

He also tried to drench Mancini in champagne at the cup final!

I think he will be great for us. He has shown that given some decent service he will score goals, we just don't seem to put crosses in the box often enough. Sign someone who will put regular crosses in for him and I can see him being our top scorer next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.