Edin Dzeko.

You can just tell by the way he comes alive in the box that he will do the business for us. Some of his hold up play has been clumsy during his time here, but he has a predators instinct when in the danger area.

No matter what league you are in , if you can finish you can finish only if you get the chances . Believe me this lad will get plenty of chances and will score hatfuls of goals because he was born to do so.

Ever since we signed him I've said he'll win the Golden Boot next year, and I still believe he will. He's had 6 months to get used to England and the Premier League and will be banging them in for fun just like he did at Wolfsburg.

Watch this space... ;)

This is the signing i am most excited to see properly next yr.

He can only improve and has shown glimpses of what he can do already.

Another player who will take a while to settle, with a pre-season behind him and experience of the premier league he will be a totally different player next season.

Can I count having a conversation with him if it consisted of me shouting 'Edin'! up at the bus about 20 times and him not hearing? I'm counting it.

Never have I wanted a player to succeed at City as much as I want Edin to do. He will be quality next season.

I sincerely hope you are all correct because at the minute he doesn't look like it. I don't think he's got a good first touch, I think the goals he scored any striker would have put them in.

He seems to have fit in really well and I love how he has taken to the clubs ethos. i just can't see him being a world class striker.

I really, really hope I'm wrong and will gladly stand up and apologise

Blue_Times said:
Can I count having a conversation with him if it consisted of me shouting 'Edin'! up at the bus about 20 times and him not hearing? I'm counting it.

Never have I wanted a player to succeed at City as much as I want Edin to do. He will be quality next season.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Na6z03tW4[/youtube]

Needs to practice his one on ones!

But there's a lot to like - can hit it equally well off both sides, not afraid to try from distance, signs of a good predatory instinct, gets his head in where it can hurt (been a bit unlucky with his headed attempts on goal).

Just needs better service and more confidence, and the latter looks like it's growing. Shame the season has ended now actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.