Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
foetus said:
Stop playing the victim each time you lose an arguement

25r2s07.png

??? Who is that aimed at ?

Bandwagon. Claimed that people don't like Dzeko because they are racist a couple pages back.

edit: also aimed at some posters thinking Dzeko is criticised simply because of his nationality.

Matty said:
noise said:
If you were trying to stop this threads shiftiness you wouldn't have sided with the biggest troll on the thread. Have him post more pictures of lamposts would you?

It is my mistake that I thought common courtesy meant supporting MCFC players and not deriding every single one of their accomplishments. I guess the moderator badge allows you to abuse me and other posters on the thread. Well played..

I love the way you've pluralised the word player here by the way. 800+ posts in the last 12 months, if 600 or more of those haven't been about one particular player I'd be astounded. Don't make it seem like you're here for any other reason other than to continually support and promote a certain player above everything and everyone else, including Manchester City Football Club.
This is exactly my point. Supporting Dzeko is something terrible apparently. Yet the same way I defend Dzeko I have in past defended Kolarov, Garcia, Maicon, Lescott.. when they received abuse. Only in the Dzeko thread trolls run rampant with undying support of mods who will stand in their defense to protect their right to put down a City player, under a pretense of being true City fans (historically familiar justification don't you think?).

I will tell you what. Rename this thread to be titled "anti- Edin Dzeko" and the problem will be solved. Happy? It will be exactly how you like it.

noise said:
Matty said:
noise said:
If you were trying to stop this threads shiftiness you wouldn't have sided with the biggest troll on the thread. Have him post more pictures of lamposts would you?

It is my mistake that I thought common courtesy meant supporting MCFC players and not deriding every single one of their accomplishments. I guess the moderator badge allows you to abuse me and other posters on the thread. Well played..

I love the way you've pluralised the word player here by the way. 800+ posts in the last 12 months, if 600 or more of those haven't been about one particular player I'd be astounded. Don't make it seem like you're here for any other reason other than to continually support and promote a certain player above everything and everyone else, including Manchester City Football Club.
This is exactly my point. Supporting Dzeko is something terrible apparently. Yet the same way I defend Dzeko I have in past defended Kolarov, Garcia, Maicon, Lescott.. when they received abuse. Only in the Dzeko thread trolls run rampant with undying support of mods who will stand in their defense to protect their right to put down a City player, under a pretense of being true City fans (historically familiar justification don't you think?).

I will tell you what. Rename this thread to be titled "anti- Edin Dzeko" and the problem will be solved. Happy? It will be exactly how you like it.

Can I ask the question "how many times have you actually seen Dzeko,live,playing for City ?"

I like Edin and really wanted him to do well at City, like I do with any player we sign. However, I'm at the stage now where I'd happily see him sold in January, just so we see the back of all his fanboys.

stony said:
I like Edin and really wanted him to do well at City, like I do with any player we sign. However, I'm at the stage now where I'd happily see him sold in January, just so we see the back of all his fanboys.

And herein lies the problem stony.We are being subjected to stupid posts from some of these morons,who claim we are racists because we don`t have an affinity towards Dzeko.I had been a Dzeko fan for a long time,but I have lost faith in him,mainly due to his non work ethic,thats what pisses me and lots more City fans off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.