Edin Dzeko

Christ I’d absolutely love this.

Think about it this way.

Bring him in, it gets the attack used to playing with that type of target man. He retires a blue in Summer and Haaland signs...with our team primed for his type of attacking play.

It’s so perfect it would be unbelievabl business.

I was fond of Dzeko and we miss his heading ability but at 34? Fuck it, he'd be a good stop gap, it's a yes from me. Doubt it will happen though.
One of those ones where if it happens then great but if not then it’s not a problem. Like you said it’s a stop gap so really how bad could it be?

Christ I’d absolutely love this.

Think about it this way.

Bring him in, it gets the attack used to playing with that type of target man. He retires a blue in Summer and Haaland signs...with our team primed for his type of attacking play.

It’s so perfect it would be unbelievabl business.
Good angle. If only Micah was beating this drum rather than Costa.

I think we are possibly getting carried away.

It is that time in the transfer window where he regularly gets linked with almost every PL club, and given we have played without a striker most of the season, why the heck not throw us into the mix too when coming up with these rumours.

I honestly doubt there is any more to it than that, and somebody having the creativity to tag on a possible future role at the club to make it ever so slightly more believable/intriguing.

A bit of transfer window fun in the absence of any substantial moves.

I loved him when he was here and wouldn't mind the chance to resurrect his song, but it's a no from me. He had his time here, it's a bit like thinking about getting back together with an ex, it's never a good idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.