Edin Dzeko

I'd take any striker of Dzeko's quality or higher on a 6 month loan or short term type deal. Just to take the pressure off of the other attackers and cover us if we have any injuries. Even if he's only involved in 10 games it'd be worth it.

It would go against the type of singings we’ve been making recently but I wouldn’t be against it tbh

Haven't seen him play lately, but if he is still fit he would get a load of chances in this team.

We seem to be playing a free flowing, revolving attack where no one has a set position at the moment and it's working incredibly well. So the thought of getting an almost 35 year old Edin Dzeko is an interesting one...

We seem to be playing a free flowing, revolving attack where no one has a set position at the moment and it's working incredibly well. So the thought of getting an almost 35 year old Edin Dzeko is an interesting one...
It’s all about options. He could be useful coming off the bench or when we are having an off day and need a forward to shoot on target instead of dribbling falling over and doing the same thing time and time again.

Plus it’s Dzeko...scored an equally important goal before Kun. Nothing to lose but it’s prob not going to happen anyway.

I think many people underrate him. He got 33 G&A last season in all competitions (for comparison Lautaro got 15). Since he left City he has scored 114 and assisted 52 in 242 games, for a team that on average has finished 4th in the league. There would be nothing to lose on a 6 month loan deal (bar his wages). Would give us a target to aim the crosses at, and he knows where the onion bag is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.