Edin Dzeko

Well done Inter, great win and goal for edin. Been a legend (here too, obviously ) since he moved to Italy. Always happy for him.
Not if he scores the winner against us...everyone saying he's this he's that, fuck him he could be playing against us in the final, if he is I hope he's dog shite...

Dzeko was a lad that loved City and needed to be loved. I don’t think he was ever appreciated like he could have been and while he scored important goals off the bench, he was always at his best when he is the focal point of the attack, a true number 9. I hope to hear his name sung by City fans should he meet us in the finals.
Get real...sing his name ??

Not if he scores the winner against us...everyone saying he's this he's that, fuck him he could be playing against us in the final, if he is I hope he's dog shite...
Lay off the meds mate, i ll alwaus be happy for him.... I d be really happy if he picks up a runners up medal. That goes without saying!

Without him we don't win 2 of our league titles, he dragged us to the 2014 one in those final games. Everton away was brilliant.

Same with Mario getting that ball through to Serg for 93.20. Don't give a fuck what else they did. They played huge moments in our success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.