Edin Dzeko

0_GettyImages-130015143.jpg

Rio Ferdinand was on coms last night giving his opinion on the Milan Derby. What no one asked him though was what it was like being rinsed by Dzeko for number six at the scoreboard end. He could have provided some detailed insight into what it’s like to play against Edin Dzeko in a local derby.

I think of 5 things when I think of Edin, his thumb at the swamp, that header at spurs 150/1 for 5-1;), the goal that we didn't really celebrate against QPR, the song we sing and him playing injured staying down while we were under pressure.

No doubt he had his moments for us and is still very pro City but frustrating as fuck overall.

His game away at West Brom. Brought on as sub, promptly scores two goals and nicks the game for us! That celebration of his in front of the away support with his shirt off… just epic. i could think of many others that were absolutely crucial for us. And of course no-one can forget his masterclass at Tottenham in 2011.
What a fine pro he has been. At the ripe old age of 37, still producing performances like last night. Nothing but respect for him. He's very fond of us, and we should be very fond of him.
Would be made up for him to see him at Istanbul. Then — it's seconds out, and no quarter asked or given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.