Edin Dzekoooo

Bosnia said:
Wolfy said:
That is actually my favourite so far. Someone sing this at the game and I'll join in.. quietly to myself. ¬¬

me to

Must admit, i never thought that i would ever sing a Taio Cruz song in the stands but i love that version.

Bosnia said:
Wolfy said:
That is actually my favourite so far. Someone sing this at the game and I'll join in.. quietly to myself. ¬¬

me to
zasto se petljate na njihov forum svega vam? pogotovo sa ovim debilnim turbofolk sranjima? de ohladite, guzite sta

WNRH said:
Bosnia said:

Must admit, i never thought that i would ever sing a Taio Cruz song in the stands but i love that version.

Lol...I think I have even convinced myself that he is singing 'Edin Dzeko' when he gets to that part the second time! There is a YouTube Video posted on a previous page (Page 10) by Phuzion - less than half a minute long so well worth listening to...

WNRH said:
Bosnia said:

this song is already popular here, as soon as u guys presented this song it became a hit in bosnia. And i have to say it sounds real good. Hope to here it on stands, on City-Wolves, game on saturday. All Bosnia will be watching that game heheh ;). And we all hope to see our Diamond in City shirt.
Holly Blue ;)

phuzion said:
So, Taio Cruz it is?

Hopefully.

Certainly looks like it.

Perhaps you could post your Video again just to remind people...as not everyone reads the whole thread.

please guys, do not praise him too much. Such a thing can never bring some good... We all do hope that he will kick some ass there, but let's give him a little time to settle and to adapt to the new style of playing, teammates etc.

mcfcliam said:
...Edin Dzekoooo, he plays up front, thinks Neville's a ****, Edinn Dzekoooo!

Good song...got going in some pub near the ground, think it will catch on.

I just read every post, from last to first, and nobodys has beat the O.P.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.