Edin Dzeko's stats

Da_Blu_Moona

09/10: 41 starts 28 goals 9 assists in all competitions.
08/09: 30 starts 30 goals 6 assists in all competitions.

Think the stats pretty much speak for themselves.

And he's a supporting striker at that! He will improve Tevez and Manu tremendously. He lifted a mediocre Wolfsburg side to a great one with his superb vision, passing, and as evident through these stats, finishing. He's more than worth 50 mil

It said in the metro this morning that even though Dzeko would love to move to us he still might end up at Juventus. Which confused me because they won't offer Wolfsburg more money then we will and they wont offer more wages so how would he end up there ?

Da_Blu_Moona said:

i love the fella and like you say his stats are quality and he's only 23........don't know what we're fuckin around for, if they were happy to pay 25mill for lescott and 18 mill for roque then get the 35mill on the table fer this lad ffs!!

Of all the strikers available, he's the one I really want. He ticks all the boxes, good in the air, has pace and strength, good ball retention and very impressive stats. Can understand why the club is baulking over the fee, but he's be great for us and sure of it.

colin's bell helmet said:
Da_Blu_Moona said:

i love the fella and like you say his stats are quality and he's only 23........don't know what we're fuckin around for, if they were happy to pay 25mill for lescott and 18 mill for roque then get the 35mill on the table fer this lad ffs!!

I would rather have him than Torres - bearing in mid that Torres would cost much more.
Torres is starting to look like a sick note, and takes a long time to regain sharpness when coming back from injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.