Edin or Mario?

Looking at the replies to date it is heavily towards Edin Dzeko, and you can see why. Everyone would agree that Mario is very talented, but you need more than that at the top football tables. You need heart, work rate, consistency, teamwork and all the other things that players like Aguero, Yaya and Kompany have in spades. Dzeko is not as naturally talented but he beats Mario hands down in all the other characteristics I have mentioned.

So, it has to be Edin, no argument.

Yorksblue61 said:
Looking at the replies to date it is heavily towards Edin Dzeko, and you can see why. Everyone would agree that Mario is very talented, but you need more than that at the top football tables. You need heart, work rate, consistency, teamwork and all the other things that players like Aguero, Yaya and Kompany have in spades. Dzeko is not as naturally talented but he beats Mario hands down in all the other characteristics I have mentioned.

This. Talent isn't everything.

At this moment in time it has to be Edin. To win things consistently you need 11 players fighiting not 10 plus Mario. Yes he can be brilliant but at this moment in time he doesn't seem interested in anything other than himself.

Yorksblue61 said:

It's more just that Dzeko is on top of his game at the moment. I'd have Dzeko over all our strikers right now.

King Geedorah said:
Yorksblue61 said:

I'd have Dzeko over all our strikers right now.
Stop hyper bowling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.