Edin or Mario?

Roberto's rotation of forwards is working, in the main and I love it when players get really fucking annoyed and pissed off if they're left out or taken off. Thats what makes them the players they are. We've had some players in the past who never seemed bothered when they weren't playing like Mills and Anelka. This squad's togetherness seems excellent.

blueplan said:
All our 4 strikers! Let Mancini decide. Don't second guess him.
Because what is said on a forum, will make a difference in team selection..

Also, "All our 4 striker!" doesn't answer the question.

I feel people look at the title of this thread and see it as an argument/comparison between the two, "Who's better" type thread.

I suggest they read the OP

Edin of course, but I am really interested how would it be if Mario was in Edin's form and scoring for fun, and Edin had Mario's bad attitude and red cards... Would it still be¨Both¨?
Mario is COOLEST footballer in whole world, but his job is to play football and score goals,which he is not doing well, and it has to be Edin over Mario any day of the week!

EDisIN said:
Edin of course, but I am really interested how would it be if Mario was in Edin's form and scoring for fun, and Edin had Mario's bad attitude and red cards... Would it still be¨Both¨?
Mario is COOLEST footballer in whole world, but his job is to play football and score goals,which he is not doing well, and it has to be Edin over Mario any day of the week!

Edin would be arrested and extradited to Den Haag ICTY !

jay_mcfc said:
Dzeko is only ever going to be successful if he plays 9 or 10 games in a row. He's a confidence player who needs time to find his touch. Whilst he can look shit without it, he is close to unstoppable when in full flow. If Tevez or Aguero were to be out for a while I'd play Dzeko every week. We all know Mario is as sublime as he is ridiculous at times but he can be a match winner. We're very lucky to have the 4 strikers we do, even if half of BM would rather moan and criticise 1 or 2 of them.

agree but not that he needs 9-10 games prob 4-5

santasa said:
EDisIN said:

Edin would be arrested and extradited to Den Haag ICTY !

Possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.