Edinburgh festivals 2019

I have just spent 3 weeks in Scotland, Orkney and Shetland and only got wet twice. For the most part it was dry, sunny with a little wind. It didn't have pissed up tattoo'd twats who's idea of a nice time is 10 pints, some shots and a line of charlie but hey...I could go to Spain if I wanted that...
Your hairy little feet would get too hot in Spain. Just driven the length of France today and sat in the queue for the ferry feeling ball bagged.

Went last weekend and saw:
  • Bobby and Amy - a play about 2 childhood friends set during the BSE scandal in 1999. Extremely good and it annoyed me how talented the actors were
  • David O'Doherty - extremely funny musical comedy
  • Lucy McCormick, Post Popular - won't be for everyone and the ending is one of the most bat shit crazy things i have ever seen.
  • Limmy - saw his book tour show - wasn't great as it was mainly a Q&A with people shouting random shit at him to respond to.
  • Ivo Graham - excellent comedy around fatherhood and priviledge
  • Alexander Fox - comedy based around drumming - less good
  • Paul Currie - really good physical/surrealist act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.