Edinburgh Travel

i've been doing a bit of digging and if you book far enough in advance you can get the mega bus from edinburgh to manchester for £1 each way
leaving at 5:15 in the morning returning at 01:15 in the morning but for £2 you cant really go wrong eh?

great if your a young pup :-)

Hi lads, a few of us are getting the train down to the Newcastle game. Got ourselves the 10:12 from Waverley, I try to get down as much as possible but it's quite an expensive day out, especially when you want a few pints on top!!

Hi lads, a few of us are getting the train down to the Newcastle game. Got ourselves the 10:12 from Waverley, I try to get down as much as possible but it's quite an expensive day out, especially when you want a few pints on top!!
I'm on that train mate , it can be pretty expensive like , what trains have you got heading back?

might have a couple of spares for this if your short ...........

I'm on that train mate , it can be pretty expensive like , what trains have you got heading back?
We are getting the 18:15 train back, it was the most reasonable priced - think the last decent timed train back was just before 7!

Cheers blue jambo, we've got ourselves sorted - much appreciated though.

Wish we were playing this lot this weekend.

We are getting the 18:15 train back, it was the most reasonable priced - think the last decent timed train back was just before 7!

Cheers blue jambo, we've got ourselves sorted - much appreciated though.

Wish we were playing this lot this weekend.

no probs .. just bought 2 season tickets but will not make all the games so give me a shout if required
so far using them for Bournemouth.Liverpool and Spurs so far

Anyone travelling to Sunderland next week from Edinburgh? Last train back would mean id have to miss most of second half, but if anyone is driving there would appreciate a lift, will chip to petrol.

I'm from Musselburgh, East Lothian.
Travelled down to Chelsea match and to Juventus last night
I always have at least 2 spaces in my car if people don't mind splitting fuel, I just park in the Blue Car Park for £10 and drive back up after the game
if anyone is interested let me know.
Cheers
G

I'm from Musselburgh, East Lothian.
Travelled down to Chelsea match and to Juventus last night
I always have at least 2 spaces in my car if people don't mind splitting fuel, I just park in the Blue Car Park for £10 and drive back up after the game
if anyone is interested let me know.
Cheers
G
cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.