Edinburgh Travel

you direct from Edinburgh mate or via Preston??? Mare going direct from Glasgow, dont mind way down but way ups a pain in the arse!!

you direct from Edinburgh mate or via Preston??? Mare going direct from Glasgow, dont mind way down but way ups a pain in the arse!!
varies ... some direct and some via Preston
think the timetable changes next month or something

We are getting the 18:15 train back, it was the most reasonable priced - think the last decent timed train back was just before 7!

Cheers blue jambo, we've got ourselves sorted - much appreciated though.

Wish we were playing this lot this weekend.
That's the train
I'm from Musselburgh, East Lothian.
Travelled down to Chelsea match and to Juventus last night
I always have at least 2 spaces in my car if people don't mind splitting fuel, I just park in the Blue Car Park for £10 and drive back up after the game
if anyone is interested let me know.
Cheers
G
Give me a shout when your going next mate I'm in newcraighall , happy enough to split petrol money , drove to the west ham game killed me like ha.

Any locals taking the train down on Saturday from Waverley? I'm on the 8.12 direct to Piccadilly. I drive virtually all the time so looking forward to the jaunt this weekend. Should be going with Mrs Ledge and Mini Ledge but she's buggered with the cold so 50:50. May need some company!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.