Edison Cavani

not a chance he'll be at city next year. he is one of the most deadliest strikers in europe, was outstanding last year. can't rotate four world class strikers

blue mash up said:
dref619 said:
not a chance he'll be at city next year. he is one of the most deadliest strikers in europe, was outstanding last year. can't rotate four world class strikers

Weve only got one of those.

I hope it is Balo you are referring to?

blue mash up said:
dref619 said:

Weve only got one of those.

Amazing footballer, he and Lavezzi both. No wonder Mancini has admired them but again, how are we to balance four top strikers? We'd almost have to hope one of them is injured at any given time.

Lavezzi is more realistic for us IMO as he can play either side or in the middle and is one of the fastest players around.

I can't see Dzeko being at City next season. We'll probably flog him to Spurs on loan.

LoveCity said:
Amazing footballer, he and Lavezzi both. No wonder Mancini has admired them but again, how are we to balance four top strikers? We'd almost have to hope one of them is injured at any given time.

Lavezzi is more realistic for us IMO as he can play either side or in the middle and is one of the fastest players around.

IMO, Lavezzi is what makes Napoli tick, he is the one that gives them their deadly counter.

As Mancini says, we can't buy every top player in the world. Let's work with what we've got, which is three very good forwards.

We need to add a fourth, but I don't think it'll be a world class striker because of the system we play, the need to rotate, and the need to fall in line with FFPR.

I think we'll either get an up and coming striker or an experienced pro who is happy to play a bit part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.