Edison Cavani

blue mash up said:
dref619 said:
not a chance he'll be at city next year. he is one of the most deadliest strikers in europe, was outstanding last year. can't rotate four world class strikers

Weve only got one of those.

If you're talking about world class strikers then we have 2 - Aguero and Balotelli. Dzeko is still a very good striker though.

Would love Cavani, but I agree, I can't see us signing him unless we let both Tevez and another striker go.

Think Lavezzi would be a good option. Can play both up front and out wide and has bags of pace. Great player.

Anthony_18 said:
I can't see Dzeko being at City next season. We'll probably flog him to Spurs on loan.

No chance. Usually even when he plays wank he scores. Tonight he played wank and didn't score so really stood out as bad, but he'll be back to goalscoring soon enough. None of our three strikers are in danger of losing their place at the club IMO, the days of discarding players so easily are gone. I think Dzeko is second only to Van Persie for goals-per-minute and Van Persie has the luxury of being in the Tevez position of the be-all and end-all at Arsenal.

LoveCity said:
Anthony_18 said:
I can't see Dzeko being at City next season. We'll probably flog him to Spurs on loan.

No chance. Usually even when he plays wank he scores. Tonight he played wank and didn't score so really stood out as bad, but he'll be back to goalscoring soon enough. None of our three strikers are in danger of losing their place at the club IMO, the days of discarding players so easily are gone. I think Dzeko is second only to Van Persie for goals-per-minute and Van Persie has the luxury of being in the Tevez position of the be-all and end-all at Arsenal.
what?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.