Edison Cavani

Citizen Green

Few papers linking us with him tonight, Ogden in the Telegraph states he's one of Mancini's top targets along with Hazard, Ladyman is also reporting the same in the Fail.

I would love to see him in a City shirt as he's an absolutely awesome talent and where Dzeko has been caught out a bit in this league is where Cavani shines, he's very mobile. Not to mention his finishing is top-notch and he's a major threat from set pieces.

Think this all but signals the end of Dzeko, which is a shame because I believe if provided with the right set-up and a starting place every week, he's a world-class player but it's just not going to happen for him here IMO.

Im not sure if Cavani would be the right striker personally. Quality player just like Dzeko but not the right fit for our team.
If we could have a choice on any striker, i think Falcao would do the business.

Well the Daily Star claims our bait is Adebayor but what a load of bollocks, as if Napoli are going to pay anyone close to £170,000/week or whatever Ade is on.

My personal preference if we buy a new striker:

1. Falcao
2. Cavani
3. Higuain
4. Soldado
5. Llorente

Hope we don't go for Van Persie.

dillbi95 said:
Im not sure if Cavani would be the right striker personally. Quality player just like Dzeko but not the right fit for our team.
If we could have a choice on any striker, i think Falcao would do the business.

I too would ideally have Falcao (if Tevez moves on), but I don't think Cavani and Dzeko are similar at all mate. Cavani fpr example can stay out wide & cut in quite comfortably due to his pace and can also play the role of target man like Dzeko, he's a much more mobile player IMO.

LoveCity said:
Well the Daily Star claims our bait is Adebayor but what a load of bollocks, as if Napoli are going to pay anyone close to £170,000/week or whatever Ade is on.

1. Falcao
2. Cavani
3. Higuain
4. Soldado
5. Llorente

Not sure Soldado or Llorente would cut the buisness here IMO, Soldado is very one paced and I could see the better centre-half's in the league bullying him and for me Llorente is a very similar player to Dzeko.

However I agree with the rest of your post, those three would definitely make up for the potential loss of Carlos (once they've settled) and I to would rather not see RVP end up here on a 5 year £185k a week deal at the age of 28.

However in ideal world I'd like to see Tevez stay, it would save us an awful lot of money and allow us to retain a world-class talent.

LoveCity said:

1. Falcao
2. Cavani
3. Higuain
4. Soldado
5. Llorente

Pretty much agree although i think Cavani would be my no 1

dctid said:
LoveCity said:

1. Falcao
2. Cavani
3. Higuain
4. Soldado
5. Llorente

Pretty much agree although i think Cavani would be my no 1
On our team, I'll take Soldado and Falcao over the others any day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.