Edison Cavani

kompany10 said:
hearing from a few people that i know that hes mancini's number one target but only if carlos leaves. did ok last night but has been fantastic this season overall.
We're After cavani and Rvp mate! Rvp seems the no1 choice at the moment as well.

richards30 said:
kompany10 said:
hearing from a few people that i know that hes mancini's number one target but only if carlos leaves. did ok last night but has been fantastic this season overall.
We're After cavani and Rvp mate! Rvp seems the no1 choice at the moment as well.
Says who?

Jumanji said:
richards30 said:
kompany10 said:
Says who?
A certain mr hairdoo on twitter talking to a mr fbloke!!

richards30 said:
kompany10 said:

fair enough mate, just passing on what i know.

Bluebee2 said:
dillbi95 said:
Did anybody watch the coppa italia final last night?
was just wondering how Cavani performed?
He did OK, as did Hamsik who seems to have gone off everyone's radar.
Ahh, ok mate cheers.
Any stand out players? from what i have watched of napoli this season (not too much) i have rated Inler. Shame he only signed last summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.