Edison Cavani

LoveCity said:
Well the Daily Star claims our bait is Adebayor but what a load of bollocks, as if Napoli are going to pay anyone close to £170,000/week or whatever Ade is on.

My personal preference if we buy a new striker:

1. Falcao
2. Cavani
3. Higuain
4. Soldado
5. Llorente

Hope we don't go for Van Persie.

I want cavani badly, he destroyed us over there. He's a good player but most of all he's quick, very quick.
Keep tevez and add him and we will be flying.

I want cavani badly, he destroyed us over there. He's a good player but most of all he's quick, very quick.
Keep tevez and add him and we will be flying.[/quote]

I like him too, BUT keeping Cavani, Sergio, Tevez, Silva, Nasri, Hazard and 1 more striker (probably Mario) all happy might be close to impossible?

If tevez and Dzeko leave, then my preference would be Higuain and Falcao. We would be unstoppable with these 2. Higuain is also proven to work well with Aguero.

de niro said:
TooBlue2 said:
Wasn't balo linked with Napoli a while back? If Tevez stays we could use balo as bait?

Hopefully .
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225784&start=180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225784&start=180</a>

BringBackSwales said:
Keep tevez and add him and we will be flying.

I like him too, BUT keeping Cavani, Sergio, Tevez, Silva, Nasri, Hazard and 1 more striker (probably Mario) all happy might be close to impossible?[/quote]

i agree this is the problem, to be fair we would hope to be playing 70+ games next year and rotation will be critical however no matter what people think about rotation it always results in someone losing out. So far that has been Dzeko and more recently Balo. I can't see them being happy with this long term.

If Mario leaves then Napoli is the most likely destination. He is very highly rated there, his girlfriend is from Naples and we all know about the Mafia thing.

If Tevez leaves then yes certainly would like Cavani in or for that fact Lavezzi who as a similar style to Tevez.

Can see Dzeko going but we will have Guidetti back who will provide us with 4 CF options, but in many games only 1 CF will be chosen especially if we sign Hazard.

IMO
Tevez, Aguero, Mario and Guidetti a good 4 to have.

Our money needs to be spent improving the team (Hazard, Bale) strenghtening the squad (CB, DM)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.