Edison Cavani

Hi, don't post much but on here daily, thought I would have my say about Balo and Napoli. It may be worth remembering that Balotelli does indeed love Napoli as a city - look at the city tv of how much love he got from the locals when they leave their hotel for the game and also remember that he took a holiday there for two weeks last year and by all accounts loved it (that infamous Mafia guided tour etc). As such he could be used as some sort of makeweight in a deal for Cavani or Lavezzi if Bobby Manc wanted. cheers.

Manchester City have made first contact with Napoli over a deal for Edinson Cavani, according to reports in Italy.

Speculation has been rife all season about Roberto Mancini's interest in the striker but, with just one game remaining in the Premier League, the Italian boss is reported to have finally firmed up his interest.
Fifth-placed Napoli need a miracle to qualify for next season's Champions League.
They are three points behind third-placed Udinese and fourth-placed Lazio are one point ahead but the Naples side has the best goal difference of trio.
Cavani is unlikely to hang around without the chance to play in Europe's top club competition and City will be able to offer that, with the almost inevitable added lure of being Premier League champions.
La Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper reports that City are willing to offer a lump sum and one of their surplus players as a makeweight, but Napoli are only interested in £40m cash deal for their prized asset.

johnny crossan said:
Manchester City have made first contact with Napoli over a deal for Edinson Cavani, according to reports in Italy.

Speculation has been rife all season about Roberto Mancini's interest in the striker but, with just one game remaining in the Premier League, the Italian boss is reported to have finally firmed up his interest.
Fifth-placed Napoli need a miracle to qualify for next season's Champions League.
They are three points behind third-placed Udinese and fourth-placed Lazio are one point ahead but the Naples side has the best goal difference of trio.
Cavani is unlikely to hang around without the chance to play in Europe's top club competition and City will be able to offer that, with the almost inevitable added lure of being Premier League champions.
La Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper reports that City are willing to offer a lump sum and one of their surplus players as a makeweight, but Napoli are only interested in £40m cash deal for their prized asset.
Can see this one hotting up over the next few weeks.

Why? Why the twat do we need Cavani?

If we bring in Hazard, whether we keep Tevez or not we need to be looking for someone capable of filling Yaya's boots as and when he can't play, and a capable CB for when one of Kompany or Lescott can't play, preferably someone more in the ilk of Kompany who can lead the back when he isn't there. And get Dzeko playing again!

We are drowning in attacking talent. Give me one Daniele De Rossi or Martinez for 5 Cavani's (Alright maybe not 5, but they should be prioritised far more, and we're not going to make 3 world class signings this summer surely?).

Cavani is going to cost about as much as a small country. If we're intent on throwing that much at an attacker go and buy Falcao or Munain.

BringBackSwales said:
I want cavani badly, he destroyed us over there. He's a good player but most of all he's quick, very quick.
Keep tevez and add him and we will be flying.

I like him too, BUT keeping Cavani, Sergio, Tevez, Silva, Nasri, Hazard and 1 more striker (probably Mario) all happy might be close to impossible?[/quote]

FUCKING WOW

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.