Edison Cavani

Rather have van persie but tbh apart from a few games on espn and Cl games I haven't seen much of cavani, ive never really trusted Italian strikers after corradi and bianchi.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Rather have van persie but tbh apart from a few games on espn and Cl games I haven't seen much of cavani, ive never really trusted Italian strikers after corradi and bianchi.
Bianchi never really got the chance tbf. i remember when we all sung his name to try to get him on the pitch and when he finally got the chance he scored.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

He's Uruguayan
I mean strikers from seria a

True, the only player I can think of (from the top of my head) is Bergkamp, and he wasn't really an out-and-out striker anyway

greasedupdeafguy said:
He's Uruguayan
I mean strikers from seria a

True, the only player I can think of (from the top of my head) is Bergkamp, and he wasn't really an out-and-out striker anyway
Thierry Henry?

Edit: I remember him being decent at Juventus, but wikipedia says otherwise.

Zola?
Di Canio?
Balotelli?

All Italian strikers.

Look at Suarez ripping it up here, lets go and get Edison. The most prolific in play goal scorer in Serie A. A striker in the Uruguayan national team that is the best in South America. A top, top player.<br /><br />-- Sat May 19, 2012 12:46 am --<br /><br />Even on the decline imports of Vialli and Ravenelli had success here. Both cracking players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.